Drink that water !

I was doing some online research about the chemical coposition of seminal fluids (unsuccessfuly trying to convince my s.o. into doing c.i.m.) where I learned that it is 98% water. On several visits to providers, I was offered a bottled water to drink (were they being courteous, or did they know something I didn't know?) and I usualy turned it down, not being a big-time water drinker. More research on the subject suggested that a well hydrated body leads to bigger "loads". So now when a provider offers me water, I shall heartily gulp it down, because , after all, we all like bigger loads, right?

question for providers: Does the size of the load matter to you, and any opinions/advice regarding taste?
I don't care about the size of the load, and I suggest drinking lots of pineapple juice several days prior. It does make a difference. Also, heavy beer drinkers and coffee lovers tend to taste more bitter, and sometimes medications can change the taste. Vegetarians have the best tasting loads, so I hear.

Spunk is never going to taste like like a marshmallow cloud, but there are dietary things you can do to make it a little more pleasant.
These supplements allege to turn your spunk into Apple Pie heaven.

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-ne...ike-apple-pie/
To me size doent matter is on how good you are doing it but no Im not swallow that never did it before good luck tought. SELENA
These supplements allege to turn your spunk into Apple Pie heaven.

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-ne...ike-apple-pie/ Originally Posted by dentonseek
Just placed an order with my ATF in mind. Yup. Even the ladies get to have their ATF's.

I will let ya'll know the results. Looks like he is going to have to take it twice a day for a month before any results. Guess I'll have to keep taking it in the eye until then.
  • hd
  • 05-12-2010, 02:02 PM
I'm just guessing that you should be hydrating at least a few hours prior, drinking 15min. before probably won't get the fluid into your system.
In the eye? LOL. Wait, doesn't that give you pink eye?
In the eye? LOL. Wait, doesn't that give you pink eye? Originally Posted by playaplaya
That would probably require someone to fart in/on your face...bare-assed.
Pink eye usually comes from fecal matter. Ya its gross and I said fecal !
I have 3 cases of water at my incall for you guys. Wink, Wink.
Tara, Just drank a quart of pineapple juice. Know where I can get rid of it?
Tara, Just drank a quart of pineapple juice. Know where I can get rid of it? Originally Posted by angusranch
Come and pay me visit tomorrow, I would love to see you!
In the eye? LOL. Wait, doesn't that give you pink eye? Originally Posted by playaplaya

I don't think I would call it pink eye but my eye did have a pinkish hue to it for the rest of the day.....

.....as I walked around last week with my crusty pink eye, my mind turned to the high school girl's locker room discussions about getting 'it' in your eye and the blindness that ensues shortly thereafter....

I can still see, so it's a myth.
I was willing to risk blindness for the satisfaction of another....I'm just selfless like that. Call me a sexual philanthropist, if you will.

Dentonseek, you are sick and I adore it! I missed your posts!
I'm just guessing that you should be hydrating at least a few hours prior, drinking 15min. before probably won't get the fluid into your system. Originally Posted by hd
hd, on this i agree w/ you. be sure you drink plenty of fluids the days before and the day of. i drink water, diet rock star [tons of B vitamins and other goodies in there w/out sugar], green tea, orange juice, and/or pineapple juice [have to get it at the grocery as convenience stores dont always carry it].

water - the universal lubricant and solvent.
I drink pineapple juice almost EVERY day .....and have never had a complaint about taste ...Dole seems to be the sweetest ......T