APB on BP Mandy in Midcities

Anyone know where Mandy is? Used to advertise under body rubs on BP.
972-781-8680. Was near harwood in the MidCities with a bunch of other girls

She was an amazing B2B L2, and very sexy, busty Latina... Number is disconnected
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...t-e-31/9130991

Came across this, dont know if it's the one.
that one had bad reviews in the past
No that's not the one he's asking about. The one he asked about was in the Harwood office last I heard (a couple months ago).

See if this one works (it's pretty old)...

http://fortworth.fwweekly.com/BodyRubs/hey/5992997
Man that sucks that she gone for she was about the best at what she did. She will be missed
Yeah that one Crossroads posted is the Mandy I am lookin for... I guess she's gone...
I saw her on Backpage last week. She has a new name ( same pics ) and is now in Dallas. If I see her again, I will post it here.
Ok...found her. She is in Ft Worth now ( Camp Bowie area ). She is going by " Karla " and her new phone# is 817-986-5739. Saw it on Backpage this morning.....at least they are the same pics that Mandy was using....
I saw this yesterday as well. It appears that the ladies on camp bowie and harwood are changing venues. Christina and Allison now at harwood and Mandy/Karla is now at camp bowie.
It's the same o'l Mandy/Karla/Carla same service as before. She's a great time. Said that she'll be out of town for the next two weeks, a personal matter.
Nice Recon, Thanks Fellers
"Christina and Allison now at harwood and Mandy/Karla is now at camp bowie."
I've been thinking of venturing into the L1-L2 field can send someone tell me a little about this girls, pics, service. I believe I know the Allison you are referring to from previous posts, but confirmation would be nice, and I see the link to Mandy/Karla but what about Christina? Any info here or through PM is appreciated. Thanks.
Does anyone know where Christina is these days?
Oh yeah, what does all this L1 and L2 stand for?? Thanks!