Review Discrepancy!!

Heyyy heyyy all my Winter Monroe followers... I have a serious headache of a review discrepancy that I would like to clear the air on.... since I can't defend myself under my review I have to do it in Co ed discussion.

Review in Question: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1994265

Unfortunately I do not participate in any BB activities, I'm very skilled at slipping a condom on without Gent realizing so there was no bbbj exchange it was a cbj! (I know all you boys wish I would but I DO NOT DO bbbj!) I also do not do SS but I do have really juicy ass cheeks I'll let you slide thru so there is a discrepancy there as well!

Anyone that has met me knows I am super clean and do not participate in any BB activities! I have gotten many emails and phone calls over this review so the air needs to be cleared!

I do give a very intimate experience so I can see how the lines where blurred but don't want the haunting of this review.

Will some one please attach this thread to my review so the the air is cleared!

Thank you Winter Monroe
  • L.A.
  • 03-08-2017, 11:33 AM
You lost me at CBJ.......and a $350 CBJ at that. Holy crap.
I'm not a provider for every man's wallet so your comments of my donation have nothing to do with topic! Stick to the ladies that advertise what your seeking. Making a lame comment of 350H for cbj is your own opinion. There are many Gents out there who are just as hygienic as I am and perfer protected services. Diseases are real and can be exchanged thru oral! My life my body my choice!
Shit = on. Wp op.
  • L.A.
  • 03-08-2017, 11:50 AM
I'm not a provider for every man's wallet so your comments of my donation have nothing to do with topic! Stick to the ladies that advertise what your seeking Duh..I will..did I try to schedule with you or something?. Making a lame comment of 350H for cbj is your own opinion. Umm.yeah of course it's my opinion. There are many Gents out there who are just as hygienic as I am and perfer protected services. define many Diseases are real and can be exchanged thru oral! My life my body my choice! No kidding. Originally Posted by Winter Monroe
You don't want comments about your service then don't post threads about what you do or do not offer. You post about it you can expect comments about it even if that's not exactly the topic you wanted to discuss.
Oh boy
You're disputing a very good "yes" review?
You're disputing a very good "yes" review? Originally Posted by corona
She's not disputing the entire review just the activities that took place. Nothing wrong with that.
She is just clarifying the services she offers, so there is no confusion when booking. In the West Texas forum, it is well known that she is covered everything. She is prudent in clarifying this so gents don't assume that her menu has changed. IMHO.
Im not so sure about a guy not knowing if he has a condom being put on. I know I could be able to know the difference.
I just can't believe a review on here was nothing but the truth. So of course we all know you did it Winter. It's in a review!!!