Corsets

So, I was thinking about this and I was wondering if it's just me or not. I personally prefer a provider not to wear a corset at all when in a session. You know, Darkey likes to get "buckee nakeee"!

Is this due to mostly personal insecurities? My viewpoint is that, all women shapes sizes and body types are beautiful. Hell, a lot of you are more beautiful 60% of the women in my life flaws and all. I also feel that leaving a corset on takes from the GFE experience. Personally, I have never had a GF who would wear them "while" doing the deed.

Also, I can't really judge your body when I'm not the perfect physical specimen myself. I'm pretty sure that 90+% of us hobbyist have worked a hell of a lot harder to make it with chicks who don't compare to your beauty anyway. But to be quite honest, I just want to have a good time and those imperfections have very little to do with that once we meet and get to know each other. Also, I just love the midsection, rubbing my hands all over it and grasping the undercarriage of your breast for a soft, supple squeeze.

So, in a nutshell, I hate corsets during playtime. Any hobbyist feel the same way? Ladies, I may be way off on exactly why you wear them. I also understand most of you probably wouldn't see any benefit in discussing, but I would like to get an understanding of what they do for you and/or if you would be willing to toss it if requested.
I've seen one gal that wears one because she's fat and has a stomach that looks like a cheese grater has its way with her belly. Some, but very few can pull it off that the corset is truly sexy. Seems like if they don't need it they can pull it off. Also think they're kind of outdated in terms of sexy lingerie.
I'm not a fan of corsets but I'm so easy going that it wouldn't be a big deal to me. I like to feel, rub, and kiss every part of a woman's body and the corset seems to get in the way of that but I won't let a corset stop me during playtime. I have a regular who always wear one but the sexual chemistry is so strong between us, that it totally negates the fact that she has it on.
Corsets and stockings... I'll melt like butter as soon as I see you.
I'm not a corset fan, or a fan of anything that alters who you really are.. tattoos, enhanced breasts, whatever.. I want whatever is really you, and chances are whatever that is will look good, when you're laying beside Chung Tran

Is this due to mostly personal insecurities? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
This.

Because of statements like this

because she's fat and has a stomach that looks like a cheese grater has its way with her belly. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I know my stomach isn't perfect because I've had children. Some parts of me have held up better than others. No one likes to hear ugly things said about them all the time. When I started it was hurtful to hear about so I covered myself.

I've heard of girls leaving their tops on or making the room so dark you can't see them naked. Well I take off my shirt and leave the lights on, but I do cover my fat, cheesegrated stomach. That's my choice based on my comfort level in this environment.

In the real world I wouldn't dream of wearing a corset bcd. How tacky and weird would that be? But this isn't the real world and I'm being judge by every imperfection I have so it stays on.

I've taken it off for a few people who I thought I was comfortable enough with, but even then you never know who people really are or what they are saying about you behind your back so it's best just to always leave it on imo.
This.

I know my stomach isn't perfect because I've had children. Some parts of me have held up better than others. No one likes to hear ugly things said about them all the time. When I started it was hurtful to hear about so I covered myself. I've heard of girls leaving their tops on or making the room so dark you can't see them naked. Well I take off my shirt and leave the lights on, but I do cover my fat, cheesegrated stomach. That's my choice based on my comfort level in this environment.

In the real world I wouldn't dream of wearing a corset bcd. How tacky and weird would that be? But this isn't the real world and I'm being judge by every imperfection I have so it stays on.

I've taken it off for a few people who I thought I was comfortable enough with, but even then you never know who people really are or what they are saying about you behind your back so it's best just to always leave it on imo. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Your lovely just the way you are!
I don't feel compelled to make excuses for my body, or specifically my tummy. I make sure to accurately convey what my figure looks like through pictures, my stats that I list, and how I describe myself. My height is petite (5' 4") and I'm 140 lbs, give or take. Someone else could have a similar height and dimensions, but be more muscular than I am. Which is why I identify as being curvy as opposed to athletic. Either way if some dude were disappointed with how I look, that would be due to him not doing the work to research.

Back to corsets, I love them! I've been developing a bit of a fetish for them as of late. And I'm looking forward to curating a collection of steel boned corsets. But I don't normally wear corsets in sessions. The only time I have was for a super kinky PSE session where the gent requested that I wear the one from my recent showcase pictures.
I love corsets and bustiers..... All those hooks and laces .......And, I also love to help take them off. Bodies are a beautiful thing. Naked is best. Skin to skin is a win - win.

It would be odd for a guy to wear a male corset the whole time......don't ya think?
Hng!
This.

I know my stomach isn't perfect because I've had children. Some parts of me have held up better than others. No one likes to hear ugly things said about them all the time. When I started it was hurtful to hear about so I covered myself.

I've heard of girls leaving their tops on or making the room so dark you can't see them naked. Well I take off my shirt and leave the lights on, but I do cover my fat, cheesegrated stomach. That's my choice based on my comfort level in this environment.

I've taken it off for a few people who I thought I was comfortable enough with, but even then you never know who people really are or what they are saying about you behind your back so it's best just to always leave it on imo. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
IMO, I want the provider to wear whatever she feels sexiest in. If that's naked, then so be it. If it's partially covered, fine. Yeah, I'm a guy, yeah guys are visual creatures, but - if she's uneasy because she was forced to disrobe more than she's comfortable then it's going to be a crappy session for all involved.
  • BLM69
  • 01-21-2016, 01:14 PM
I like the bigger ladies just as much as spinners, be yourself around me, I don't judge imperfections as I'm far from it.
And I'm looking forward to curating a collection of steel boned corsets. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Now we're talkin'! Depends on the corset. Show up in a cheap corset that's improperly done and it is like throwing cold water on my boner.

Show up wearing a raincoat with a proper corset, garter, hose and no panties underneath and I'm there! That's some slutty class!
  • Iam45
  • 01-21-2016, 01:24 PM
A view to remember- is the emotion one gets when you are doing doggy with a curvy woman in a corset...