Cum tasting

Is it true that fruits that are high in antioxidants help make cum taste better? I am thinking, blueberry, cranberry, kiwi, acai etc.
Had a gf back in the day that fed me strawberries & chocolate for this very reason. Don't know if it helped. But, who am I to deny a woman the joy of feeding me strawberries & chocolate in bed before making lay on my back whilst she tortured me orally.
I'm a kind, sacrificing man, putting my selfish desires aside so she can have her way.
Yes, pineapple.

I am hoping the next time I see my ATF, he's read this post because I allll of him
Oh yes, I'll have my cum açaí flavored...
I had a very funny thing happen after I had a bowl of Honey Smacks Cereal before I went to see a provider. She said it tasted very sweet and with a hint of cinnamon. She is a well know cum connoisseur though. I have had good success with pineapple as well.
Yes, pineapple.

I am hoping the next time I see my ATF, he's read this post because I allll of him
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I never even considered that the ladies could have ATFs. I thought we were all your favorite.
Oh yes, I'll have my cum açaí flavored... Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I'll have what she's having please!
Lots of fruits and vegetables please!
I never even considered that the ladies could have ATFs. I thought we were all your favorite. Originally Posted by gentlegiant88
I become the ATF of every woman i meet. I've have to ask them what my cum tastes like.
I never even considered that the ladies could have ATFs. I thought we were all your favorite. Originally Posted by gentlegiant88

Of course many are special, but one man in particular is absolutely amazing
  • BLM69
  • 03-28-2016, 03:27 PM
Of course many are special, but one man in particular is absolutely amazing Originally Posted by berkleigh
You must have a big cock
You must have a big cock Originally Posted by BLM69
Duh...
Well of course!
^^^
I love honest hookers!

Anyway, so how long before you plan to paint a chick's tonsils should you start a pineapple diet plan?
You can always tell when guys drink lots of fruit juice or drink fruit smoothies as their cum tastes like a delicious fruit flavored custard!!
Which ladies like coffee...it's just too damn hard for me to give up coffee so i figure if the lady likes it too then it's a win win