Clients wearing costumes during session

I know quite a few of you providers have worn costumes during sessions, but what about you clients?

I can just imagine a client coming to a providers room with a Saw mask on saying, "I wanna play a game! Let the games begin!" Or maybe even doing a session dressed like Darth Vader. Something like that would be lots of fun with the right provider.
100% of the time I wear a costume of an old fat white guy - otherwise they might fuck my hunka-hunka burning love 30 year old bodybuilder self for free.
I sometimes dress as the Cowardly Lion, just to shake things up a bit.
I just ask that nobody shows up to the door while wearing their costume
Scrubs...Doctor Scrubs...preferably in black

The closest thing to a costume I've ever seen in the hobby was one time a client came over wearing a male chastity belt. It was kinda medieval.

If I was to look out the peephole and see a guy wearing a mask, I'd probably dial 911. IJS.

I wonder if a client wanted to go all out with a cosplay costume if he'd want the lady he was with to dress in a coordinating costume. I'd love to dress up as Catwoman and fuck Batman..
If someone showed up to my Incall dressed as Clark Kent with nerd glasses or in a SuperMan costume...that would make my day!!! Soooo Hot!!!!
Does it count if they bring their own lingerie, make up and wig to get dolled up in?
I know quite a few of you providers have worn costumes during sessions, but what about you clients?

I can just imagine a client coming to a providers room with a Saw mask on saying, "I wanna play a game! Let the games begin!" Or maybe even doing a session dressed like Darth Vader. Something like that would be lots of fun with the right provider. Originally Posted by tornado82
It could be very interesting having someone show up in a costume. But I'd prefer it be with a guy I've met previously.
Darth Vader - yes. That would totally remind me of Revenge of the Nerds.
Saw man - no, no, hell no. I'd probably die right there.
Furries are fine.
Many men dress up as women around me.
I have no problem at all with Batman fetishists or other superheroes....
seriously.
Originally Posted by milfy2002
Came to post furries, already been yiffed. Far too hot (temperature wise) for my liking; but not knowing any attributes about the woman under there any only know how good the hole feels is hair raising-ly fun.

I wonder if a client wanted to go all out with a cosplay costume if he'd want the lady he was with to dress in a coordinating costume. I'd love to dress up as Catwoman and fuck Batman.. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Love a woman in cosplay, even better when you're both dressed up. Best way to pull that kind of play when at a convention is to be in costume as well!
  • snarl
  • 03-28-2016, 12:38 PM
If someone showed up to my Incall dressed as Clark Kent with nerd glasses or in a SuperMan costume...that would make my day!!! Soooo Hot!!!! Originally Posted by berkleigh
How about if you dress up like Deadpool and I dress up as Wolverine?
How about if you dress up like Deadpool and I dress up as Wolverine? Originally Posted by snarl

Hmmmm probably not gonna happen lol

I would prefer to stick to the ones I mentioned above ...