Dollar amounts

I cannot be the only guy that gets irritated when they see the advertised rates as being some 3-4 different types of bills. Why not put change in there too and require us to have exact change?

250 usually requires 2-3 types of bills and i just saw an ad for an overnight for 1375. Seriously? Its a pain in the ass and dont friggen say i should just round up because that makes me even more irritated since that is what you expect us to do.

Its a hell of a lot easier to work with 20s or 100s. And i have come to determine that a woman dealing in 5s and 10s is too thoughtless/greedy to recieve my money any more.

For the love of Jesus!

Just give me five $50's and if that doesn't work for you get all $20's and round it up to $260.

It's not rocket science!

Now $1375, that's some funny shit...lol
There is SOME irritation to this, but nothing overly concerning.

Many times I've stopped to get a drink or gum, just so I can give her that exact funky rate number she came up with.

Many times if it's JUST 5 over, I usually don't sweat it and just give her the round up number.
There is SOME irritation to this, but nothing overly concerning.

Many times I've stopped to get a drink or gum, just so I can give her that exact funky rate number she came up with.

Many times if it's JUST 5 over, I usually don't sweat it and just give her the round up number. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I like your attitude.

Why sweat the small stuff? This seems like small stuff to me. Just do like Randall, no biggie.
I cannot be the only guy that gets irritated when they see the advertised rates as being some 3-4 different types of bills. Why not put change in there too and require us to have exact change?

250 usually requires 2-3 types of bills and i just saw an ad for an overnight for 1375. Seriously? Its a pain in the ass and dont friggen say i should just round up because that makes me even more irritated since that is what you expect us to do.

Its a hell of a lot easier to work with 20s or 100s. And i have come to determine that a woman dealing in 5s and 10s is too thoughtless/greedy to recieve my money any more. Originally Posted by mediavolume
I guess you would have gotten uber offended when I ran my 299.99 Special a while back. If this is all you have to complain about, you must be an amatuer, hon. Some guys have actually had to put up with that time I missed a spot when I shaved my legs once...gasp

For real, it was a total nightmare for them and I was so shamed. I had to go back thru "ho training" and everything. It was a disater like no other. I was like....NOOOOOO, I'll do better, I promise.

OMG... I just re-read your post. I am literally sick to my stomach imagining some of these "ho's" having the audacity to cause you this kinda angst. However can we, as a community of thoughtful and caring individuals, make it up to you?
I'll usually stop and buy a Red Bull or Monster on the way when that's the case. I'm probably going to need it anyway.
Never thought about it. I usually round up 260 for 250 since id stop at the atm on the way. Not really a concern.

Now if she were treating it like a hostage exchange. My gift is 300/hr please bring in a brown brief case and only five and tens and 76 in one dollar bills
I'll usually stop and buy a Red Bull or Monster on the way when that's the case. I'm probably going to need it anyway. Originally Posted by Adonis
That's the best idea, heaven forbid should a hobbyist end up paying one red cent more than he agreed upon. Good God, he might have to go with out sodie pop next week. Stick to your guns on this! If I was a gentleman, I certainly would. I dunno what all these gold diggin' ho's think they are doin' or who they are trying to kid. You stay on top of this....I got ur 6, ummm, 5? No, wait, what was it again...ahhhh. 20.
When I was getting started, my male friend that helped me get into the hobby once told me, guys like increments of 25. So, I've always posted that way.
I don't care what it is, I just show up with the correct donation amount, it's not hard to do
I don't care what it is, I just show up with the correct donation amount, it's not hard to do Originally Posted by mrredcat43
EXACTLY!
  • L.A.
  • 03-28-2016, 07:18 AM
My preference is increments of 20s. But that's all it is really, just a preference.
I guess you would have gotten uber offended when I ran my 299.99 Special a while back. If this is all you have to complain about, you must be an amatuer, hon. Some guys have actually had to put up with that time I missed a spot when I shaved my legs once...gasp

For real, it was a total nightmare for them and I was so shamed. I had to go back thru "ho training" and everything. It was a disater like no other. I was like....NOOOOOO, I'll do better, I promise.

OMG... I just re-read your post. I am literally sick to my stomach imagining some of these "ho's" having the audacity to cause you this kinda angst. However can we, as a community of thoughtful and caring individuals, make it up to you? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
That actually got me to laugh out loud.

My preference is increments of 20s. But that's all it is really, just a preference. Originally Posted by L.A.
Agree because that's what I get from the ATM.
Doesn't matter for me. I just go with whatever option that's easier at the time.
That actually got me to laugh . Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I aim to please! Working on a stand up comedy routine. I got a ways to go though. The crowd here is ....tough. Doesn't pay as much as "ho"ing, but I'm hoping to interact with a group of happier folks. I kinda thought the screwing biz would be that, but it's turning out....not so much. Dadgummit! Ticket prices will be set in $20 dollar increments.

See, told you guys I loved to learn.