The Hobby...So-called

I thought this was supposed to be THE HOBBY LIFE...

More like the DRAMA LIFE.

Fellas upset because one guy got to do something with the Provider that he couldn't do.

Providers getting upset with the Trick because SugaDaddy is pissed because she gave it up to a Black Man...

Or the Provider is crying because her business is hurt due to her having a review from a Black Man...

All of these have been my experience.

Yet I'm still fuckin...Or was until tonight.

I was about to go put THE IKE TURNER on a provider tonight and then I got this WHACKED OUT text message and it blew my hard on...sort of speak...LOL

Shit is ridiculous....

Don't get angry with your SugaBaby if she gave Ole Jimi the ass...I'm just keepin it well exercised for ya.

Don't get angry because Ole Jimi got to do something that you didn't.... I got it like that..

Jimi doesn't lie on his reviews.
Trust & Believe...I forget half the shit that went on while getting it in...

Most know that I carry a Crown Royal bag with CONDOMS...MALE & FEMALE...

Every one of my reviews has been truthful and I've always used a condom...sometimes several condoms...lol

From what I understand...

There's supposed to be a BLACK LIST in The Powder Room with my handle on it...

That's cool...

What one won't do another will...but it actually saves me money.

Now...for the ladies that have been hitting me up wanting THE IKE TURNER REVIEW...

It will be no more...

I'm going to shut down the show and fade away...

Fade to Black GotDamn....lol

I'm Jimi...Ike...Rick and Prince and I approve this message....
So, no more hobby time or no more reviews?

I agree the drama is quite ridiculous as of late. Talk about mood killer. I'd like to give a shout out to all the ladies and gents that are here to have fun and steer clear of the bs.
Happy Hunting folks
stay hard
i'd like to give a shout out to kindall's glorious ass
So, no more hobby time or no more reviews?

I agree the drama is quite ridiculous as of late. Talk about mood killer. I'd like to give a shout out to all the ladies and gents that are here to have fun and steer clear of the bs.
Happy Hunting folks Originally Posted by Kendall4U
No more HOBBY period....

Too much drama...Far too much for what it's worth.
i'd like to give a shout out to kindall's glorious ass Originally Posted by Ass Hunter
It's way better in person.

No more HOBBY period....

Too much drama...Far too much for what it's worth. Originally Posted by JimiHendrix
I feel ya....good luck sir!
He will be back ... Drama queens always come back.
He will be back ... Drama queens always come back. Originally Posted by pyramider
And clowns who contribute nothing more than their constant attempts at lame humor never go away...
Hobby in another area, get out of the metroplex.
Somehow, I doubt that he's done banging hookers.

Religious "awakening"? Sure. Married to the most unbelievable woman ever? Maybe. A steady "side" piece? Perhaps.

Hooker drama? No fucking way. It's always been here and always will. Your dick will be hard again, hobby brother. When it happens, it'll need a warm mouth to rest in.

But until then, good luck to you, Jimi.
  • JB91
  • 03-29-2016, 06:52 AM
I side with you, there is a lot of drama. Been thinking myself of doing the same thing, except for a couple regulars. It gets old real quick when one writes an honest truthful review to get bitch at by peers or the provider who was reviewed because of some butt hurt.
And clowns who contribute nothing more than their constant attempts at lame humor never go away... Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude
I was not making a funny. I was stating a fact. People who leave and intend to stay gone just go ... Here today, poof, gone tomorrow.
Some of you take yourselves way too seriously... Seriously!
A Crown Royal bag filled with condoms... fucking classic! I was at a loss as to cute and clever ways to conceal my condoms on the go. Thanks for that pro tip.
A Crown Royal bag filled with condoms... fucking classic! I was at a loss as to cute and clever ways to conceal my condoms on the go. Thanks for that pro tip. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
It's a PROFESSIONAL TRICK BAG aka CROWN ROYAL BAG

You have your condoms...male & female...lube, travel size body wash and 2 wash cloths in a small ziplock bag.