PUSSY CREAM

Much has been written about women that squirt and whether it's urine or cum.....but don't believe Ive seen anything said about that delicious thick CREAM

1. Ladies who is a creamer, raise your hands
2.What is it? It is not squirting, it is a thick white cream. I've had an asian,black and latina cream but don't think any white girls have....

I LOVE LICKING IT UP!
Caucasians also have the cream sir
Caucasians also have the cream sir Originally Posted by bobo1cg
Do tell sir!
  • snarl
  • 03-29-2016, 05:05 PM
It's vaginal mucous. When a woman gets wet. Like snot, it varies in consistency and thicknesses depending on many factors like hydration and body chemistry.
  • anita
  • 03-29-2016, 05:06 PM
I'm a creamer. I've only squirted twice in my life, it wasn't urine lol.
I'm a creamer. I've only squirted twice in my life, it wasn't urine lol. Originally Posted by anita
Anita I think you told me you're coming to Dallas...
  • anita
  • 03-29-2016, 05:37 PM
Anita I think you told me you're coming to Dallas... Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I am. Middle or end of next month
Pussy Cream: the all natural lubricant.
Actually when a woman has a white, thick discharge it's when she's ovulating.....its a known fact. In a healthy woman is shows up a few days before her period......did u google it?
Actually when a woman has a white, thick discharge it's when she's ovulating.....its a known fact. In a healthy woman is shows up a few days before her period......did u google it? Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Damn that sounded sexy as hell. So are you ovulating baby? Let fuck !!
Actually when a woman has a white, thick discharge it's when she's ovulating.....its a known fact. In a healthy woman is shows up a few days before her period......did u google it? Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Makes this even hotter then!
As long as you're sure it's not the previous trick's creampie then it's all good I guess. ��
I love creamers. Love seeing that white stuff on the pussy as I smashed it.

But, for women that squirt, if it was urine, wouldn't it smell?
I used to love a creamy woman...until snarl said it's "mucous...like snot". Kinda curbed my appetite.
As long as you're sure it's not the previous trick's creampie then it's all good I guess. �� Originally Posted by ithyphallicus

Oh, now THAT made me giggle!