Clients wanting UNSAFE services

• 6x
  • 02-04-2020, 12:50 PM
How do y’all feel about wanting unsafe services or giving them ? Unfortunately I just really get annoyed when clients want bare or anything that requires exchanging bodily fluid . I’m opened if they show me a legit sexual history exam note that’s three months updated
Careful what you ask for, you can easily print one of those exam charts off the internet for free. So now that you put it out there that you are open to it, expect your phone to blow up with BBFS requests.

Ladies, if you are not into that, post a thread in the ladies area and provide the name of the hobbbyist who asked for or worse yet, demanded it or else.
WEC is correct.

A lady on here was pissed about something a guy wrote about her in the ML having giving him cooties(Safe word)

She sent me a copy of lab tests to show she didn't have cooties but what she didn't do was edit the top and bottom of her screen shot.

the web address was showing as fakestdtesting.com

She is still "The Cootie Queen" to me.

You can find and create anything on the web.
Make sure it's from the County Health Department or set up an email and have their results emailed to you, like for instance, secured email results from anylabtestnow. It's safe and secure as it is email from the lab company. Same thing with Quest Diagnostics and other local testing facilities. Hard to fake that.
  • BLM69
  • 02-04-2020, 05:05 PM
Or don't ask, don't tell like all the rest.
Or don't ask, don't tell like all the rest. Originally Posted by BLM69
It doesn't work with the military.......
  • BLM69
  • 02-04-2020, 09:25 PM
It doesn't work with the military....... Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Especially if you walk like a duck and talk like a duck, you're spotted a mile away LOL
Just thinking this exact thing
I’ve Been getting more bb request lately than anything else new :/
And yup forged documents are real I’ve seen it before smh
It’s getting pretty scary and risky I’m the hobby more than ever these days
Very good point Wile! I have noticed a increase in this. I personally think
it’s very risky and STUPID!!!

Careful what you ask for, you can easily print one of those exam charts off the internet for free. So now that you put it out there that you are open to it, expect your phone to blow up with BBFS requests.

Ladies, if you are not into that, post a thread in the ladies area and provide the name of the hobbbyist who asked for or worse yet, demanded it or else. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I am shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that this could possibly be going down in Dallas.

You can always just say NO and block their number...
Doesn’t always work that way. Sometimes they are verified, already in your personal space and want it, ask for it and if you say Ummmm no... they look at you like there is something wrong with you. You guys have no idea what we have to deal with sometimes.

Mostly awesome, but sometimes horrible!

I am shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, that this could possibly be going down in Dallas.

You can always just say NO and block their number... Originally Posted by Brandofan
What two people do BCD is their business, but when someone says NO that shit should stop. If he complies, there's really no problem. However if he doesn't, well let's just say tasers are legal in TX.
Doesn’t always work that way. Sometimes they are verified, already in your personal space and want it, ask for it and if you say Ummmm no... they look at you like there is something wrong with you. You guys have no idea what we have to deal with sometimes.

Mostly awesome, but sometimes horrible! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
In like manor you girls have no idea what we have to deal with sometimes. Non stop ads in every thread, outdated pics, etc. I’m sure some of these guys are a pain but you weed them out of the process just like a legitimate man checks flakey women off the list.
In like manor you girls have no idea what we have to deal with sometimes. Non stop ads in every thread, outdated pics, etc. I’m sure some of these guys are a pain but you weed them out of the process just like a legitimate man checks flakey women off the list. Originally Posted by FunMonday

It’s hard to “weed” them out when you have screened them and they are already there.

Yes, if they ask say no move on. No big deal! I don’t ever make a issue out of that. What I said was when they are already there!
It’s hard to “weed” them out when you have screened them and they are already there.

Yes, if they ask say no move on. No big deal! I don’t ever make a issue out of that. What I said was when they are already there! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
No one is saying that behavior is acceptable. Like Brando said maybe a taser, call your husband or boyfriend or just kick the dude out and black list him in the powder room.