Obama's cousin is a tea-party candidate

Dr Wolf... http://www.miltonwolf.com/

GO KANSAS! Make us PROUD!

Already made a contribution. Go Tea Party, take back what was once ours.
Dr Wolf... http://www.miltonwolf.com/

GO KANSAS! Make us PROUD!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
A vote for him is a vote for Obama, he is a sheep in wolf's clothing.
Coming from a liberal progressive like Eva that is quite a back handed endorsement. I always laugh when a liberal democrat gives advice to the GOP and conservatives about saving their party and winning elections.
My guess he is a cousin on his mothers side.
Coming from a liberal progressive like Eva that is quite a back handed endorsement. I always laugh when a liberal democrat gives advice to the GOP and conservatives about saving their party and winning elections. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You will always remain a dimatard JD that was funny, and it went over your head again. Keep eating your watermelon and fried chicken.
Didn't you hear EVA? I might be black on my mother's side...maybe and I am offended by your racist attitude. (did I do that right Bjerk?)

Oh, if going to attempt humor then flap your arms like a chicken to indicate that you are going for it.
My guess he is a cousin on his mothers side. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yea, Frank was a only child.
Didn't you hear EVA? I might be black on my mother's side...maybe and I am offended by your racist attitude. (did I do that right Bjerk?)

Oh, if going to attempt humor then flap your arms like a chicken to indicate that you are going for it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I left a $20. at chicken Annies in your name.
I left a $20. at chicken Annies in your name. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
i'va bieber for Richard Simmons... jesussss... mikey

i'va bieber for Richard Simmons... jesussss... mikey

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are closing on the coveted dumbest ass hole of the year award .
You are closing on the coveted dumbest ass hole of the year award . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They'll have to take it from your cold dead hands.
They'll have to take it from your cold dead hands. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
LMAO that was feeble I will place you in a runner up position Dolly.You two go 69 each other for points.
LMAO that was feeble I will place you in a runner up position Dolly.You two go 69 each other for points. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
eva bieber is a bottom... LOL
eva bieber is a bottom... LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Don't get your hopes up faggot.