How about this?

When I saw Vallyne a long while back as she was about to commence some sucking on my prick, immediately before she started I told her " C'mon baby, let's make your parents proud now" Her reaction was mixed , at first she froze haha, then she started laughing and smiling haha. She then proceeded to giving me a very nice BJ. How do you think providers would react to such dirty jokes haha?

I am asking the following individuals to refrain from commenting on this thread:
Sexygrandmother96
Athena
CMWYL
CG

No idea

But I believe there is an old confucious saying "don't piss off girl with sharp teeth who is about to put your dick in her mouth"

You know - on second thought, perhaps you should try it . . . . often . . . . and then report back
No idea

But I believe there is an old confucious saying "don't piss off girl with sharp teeth who is about to put your dick in her mouth"

You know - on second thought, perhaps you should try it . . . . often . . . . and then report back Originally Posted by berryberry
I pissed her off at first as she froze, then she laughed, and finally she gave me a nice and sloppy Billy Joel with a little bit of invite on my part " come on baby don't be afraid, it is a bit big but you can handle it, give it a nice kiss" and she did a nice job.
Jinny my thoughts exactly!
Must have been Valley's car, or Tits was in the back of the Bus, with the lights turned down....