Any decent knife stores around

I know this maybe a odd thing to talk about. Ever since I was a kid I have owned and used knives. Hell, I even remember taking a knife with me to kindergarden to show some of my friends one time (and no my parents werent neglecting me... it was how we all grew up where I was raised). Its one of those things that have stayed with me all threw my life.

Back in the day there was a store in Monroeville mall and Century III called Cutlery World. I always thought it was on of the coolest places to go with my Dad. Not only did they have a variety of knives they had wood carving knifes, chiseals, swords, decorations, etc.

Anyhow, Im digressing, I know of one knife shop out past Latrobe. Prices there are reasonable and sometimes you can get factory seconds there really cheap. Also the selection goes far beyond thetypical stuff Dicks and Dunhams sells. Problem is it is a bit of a drive to get there and with my work schedule its hard to get out there.

Theres alot of guys on here, anyone know of any other shops around? I had heard there was a Place out around West Mifflin but I dont go out that way much and Im not sure what it was called or if it really existed or not. Anyone willing to give some suggestions would be appreciated. As always, you can always pm me if you prefer. Thanks.
  • BSer
  • 06-28-2014, 08:41 PM
I used to watch those knife guys that were on the home shopping channel. 96 knifes for $59.99! Act now and get a samurai sword free! Must of been live, remember the dude cut his hand once was bleeding all over. Funny shit.

Saw a hooker once, she went into her purse for a Newport and pulled out a 10inch Bowie knife. I nearly shit my pants. She said it was for protection. I suggested pepper spray or a stun gun instead.
Who needs a knife when you pack twins, .45 Colts, and carry on the saddle 45-70 carbine, Henry 44-40, and a Sharps for those hard to reach people. Silver doesn't mine carrying the Iron. And for silent jobs that are needed, from a distance when you want to reach out with a love shot, Apache, complete with 16 Hellfire Missiles. Silver loves the front seat, and he's good on the guns.
Knife, hey just use your E-tool
Are we talking about knives for cooking,
knives for hunting/fishing,
Or knives for "other" purposes?

Helps to know if you want to be directed to the right location.

Kitchen knives? In the Strip district.
Couple shops right on the main drag. In The Kitchen is one of them.
Or William Sonoma in Shadyside.....
bit pricey but good stuff.

If you don't want kitchenware just say so.
I know where to get the other kind too.