What is the filthiest incall you've ever been to?

In my case this would be the apartment in New Kensington of KatiePGH. What a fucking pig this girl was! Mosquitos, cat crap on the floor, mold, cock-roaches, nasty smell, disgusting bed, filth all over. Words fail me to describe this nasty pig. Then a few months later she claimed she had breast cancer but for some weird reason continued to service men. If you really have cancer you are supposed to try to take care of it not suck dicks. What a disgust and waste of time my visit there was! Share your opinions about other messy girls.
Read my review in the Harrisburg forum titled Toxic Waste Avenger. Top that shit.
  • BSer
  • 06-29-2014, 12:43 PM
Taytums, with the turd in the toilet that never went away......
  • FFH
  • 06-29-2014, 01:59 PM
Tie for me.

Taytums turd was epic. I walked in and she said "i hope you dont want a drink"

Valerie. What a fuckin dump. Cats pissin and shittin everywhere.
I do not know about Taytum's house before on North Side (now she has moved) but every time Taytum has visited me she has NEVER ever shown any sign of filth or smelled like anything. She has been perfectly clean. I am sorry to hear from more than one guy that she may not clean her house too often. The girl herself is clean and cool. Her house may be a different story.
It was a UTR 20 year old single mom in Greensburg - smoking hot girl, shithole appt

First time I saw her place was messy but not the worse - she wanted 60 to pay her cell phone bill. I gave her 100 and from then on every few weeks she would email me with " I want to fuck and suck you"

Third time, I go to meet her, she is not there. text, no answer. I call her - she is at a friends house 15 minutes away, spent the night partying there. She says if you can pick me up, we can go back to her place. So I drive, pick her up, she had just gotten out of the shower (didn't tell me why but I later learn the water is not working in her bathroom). She tells me she had turned 21 a week ago and is loving it. Anyway we get to her place - numerous empty beer bottles outside the door to her 2 room basement apartment. She just pushes the door open - had not even bothered to lock it, and many more empty alcohol bottles strewn about the kitchen, dishes piled high in the sink, on the table, etc. Walk to get into her bedroom and no joke, there is a three foot high mound of dirty clothes from the doorway of the kitchen into the bedroom - clothes everywhere, could not see the floor. Felt like I was scaling Mt Everest . Made it to her bed though and it was all worth it. Was going to use the bathroom when we were finished but that is when she told me the water no longer works in there.
I do not know about Taytum's house before on North Side (now she has moved) but every time Taytum has visited me she has NEVER ever shown any sign of filth or smelled like anything. She has been perfectly clean. I am sorry to hear from more than one guy that she may not clean her house too often. The girl herself is clean and cool. Her house may be a different story. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Have you ever ventured down for DATY with her? Again, you don't know what the fuck your talking about. But I honestly can say I've never seen a turd in her toilet. Because she told me it didn't work.Celeste and Erica had creepy, spooky incalls. Kinda like the guy in Silence of the Lambs place with the chick in the hole.
Have you ever ventured down for DATY with her? Again, you don't know what the fuck your talking about. Originally Posted by bambino
I NEVER do DATY. The reason why I don't are: 1. I am not into it, it doesn't do anything to me. 2. The bitch is being paid to pleasure me, not the other way around. I do DATO though when the ass is worth it but that rarely is the case. As soon as I am done with DATO I usually initiate DFK combined with groping so the bitch tastes her own asshole too. Mmmmmm yeah fuck sweety as she masturbates me while we do that. With sexykatiesaxon I even gave her a massive and heavy facial and then initiated the DFK with my sperm all over her face and after DATO. Of course I fucked her really well too. We had a blast. Although she retired to this very day we are great friends.

Thank you very much.
  • BSer
  • 06-29-2014, 02:34 PM
It was a UTR 20 year old single mom in Greensburg - smoking hot girl, shithole appt

First time I saw her place was messy but not the worse - she wanted 60 to pay her cell phone bill. I gave her 100 and from then on every few weeks she would email me with " I want to fuck and suck you"

Third time, I go to meet her, she is not there. text, no answer. I call her - she is at a friends house 15 minutes away, spent the night partying there. She says if you can pick me up, we can go back to her place. So I drive, pick her up, she had just gotten out of the shower (didn't tell me why but I later learn the water is not working in her bathroom). She tells me she had turned 21 a week ago and is loving it. Anyway we get to her place - numerous empty beer bottles outside the door to her 2 room basement apartment. She just pushes the door open - had not even bothered to lock it, and many more empty alcohol bottles strewn about the kitchen, dishes piled high in the sink, on the table, etc. Walk to get into her bedroom and no joke, there is a three foot high mound of dirty clothes from the doorway of the kitchen into the bedroom - clothes everywhere, could not see the floor. Felt like I was scaling Mt Everest . Made it to her bed though and it was all worth it. Was going to use the bathroom when we were finished but that is when she told me the water no longer works in there. Originally Posted by berryberry
Do you still have her contact info? She sounds dreamy!
I NEVER do DATY. The reason why I don't are: 1. I am not into it, it doesn't do anything to me. 2. The bitch is being paid to pleasure me, not the other way around. I do DATO though when the ass is worth it but that rarely is the case. As soon as I am done with DATO I usually initiate DFK combined with groping so the bitch tastes her own asshole too. Mmmmmm yeah fuck sweety as she masturbates me while we do that. With sexykatiesaxon I even gave her a massive and heavy facial and then initiated the DFK with my sperm all over her face and after DATO. Of course I fucked her really well too. We had a blast. Although she retired to this very day we are great friends.

Thank you very much. Originally Posted by tatasddd
That makes a lot of sense. Your not there to pleasure the HO but you stick your tongue in her asshole??????????? Maybe you did after she just dropped the infamous deuce in her broken toilet. ROLMAO. Your have great entertainment value. You're such as dumbfuck .

Thank you very much. Originally Posted by tatasddd
That makes a lot of sense. Your not there to pleasure the HO but you stick your tongue in her asshole??????????? Maybe you did after she just dropped the infamous deuce in her broken toilet. ROLMAO. Your have great entertainment value. You're such as dumbfuck .
Celeste's place is rundown but it doesn't make the top 10 of the Blumax tour
  • BSer
  • 06-29-2014, 04:12 PM
Celeste's place is rundown but it doesn't make the top 10 of the Blumax tour Originally Posted by amishgangster
is celeste still alive
She was like 2 weeks ago. Not nearly shocking as Hotty still being alive
That makes a lot of sense. Your not there to pleasure the HO but you stick your tongue in her asshole??????????? Maybe you did after she just dropped the infamous deuce in her broken toilet. ROLMAO. Your have great entertainment value. You're such as dumbfuck . Originally Posted by bambino
First of all , NOT every whore likes her ass licked, so do not always think this is pleasure to her. Second of all, if she really is a clean girl, I can assure you her asshole is cleaner than her cunt, and lastly, just like you cannot understand my DATO-ing some hot ass, I can't understand you sleeping with SexyCynia either lol. Horses for courses. To each his own. I hear her chocolate tastes great coming out of her ass. It is courtesy of Macdonalds you might wanna try it lol. You really gotta be drink as fuck to sleep with that kind of girls. Oh wait, you are most of the time anyway lol