Webcam Show Idea

What would happen if we locked tatas in a room with Charlotte Carrington? Would you pay to watch that freak show?
No
I was thinking they deserve each other... ok, forget it... watch the World Cup then.
I was thinking they deserve each other... ok, forget it... watch the World Cup then. Originally Posted by lustylad
I don't know what kind of a room you will have to get you stupid shithead to put me and her together. Will she go through the door frame or will you have to call Mosites to widen it? Fucking idiot! And on top of that, she is not my type. I find nothing attractive in her. She looks like your wife.
Why you Bulganin POS, why don't you man up and take he on! Do a web show, well it
would be a web cam freak show. Have you joined her site? She does web cam show, is she you partner or competitor? Maybe she could fall in love with you, and be your girlfriend, retire from the hobby. Tits you would be a kept man. And she rides a Harley. Just your type, you could take her back, to your home town, everybody would be impressed. Your thoughts, if any?
Why you Bulganin POS, why don't you man up and take he on! Do a web show, well it
would be a web cam freak show. Have you joined her site? She does web cam show, is she you partner or competitor? Maybe she could fall in love with you, and be your girlfriend, retire from the hobby. Tits you would be a kept man. And she rides a Harley. Just your type, you could take her back, to your home town, everybody would be impressed. Your thoughts, if any? Originally Posted by eaglehorse
EH she looks more like your gf hence you are looking for whores on here because you have hard time location your fat gf's asshole. Let me give you an advice how to easier : spread flour all over her ass and have her fart. This will lead you to where your gf's asshole is.
Tits come on Man UP! You would be local hero, big non American little man on campus. She will take you for ride on big American made motorcycle, not like little scooters in your home country. Man UP
What would happen if we locked tatas in a room with Charlotte Carrington? Would you pay to watch that freak show? Originally Posted by lustylad
I'd pay $6/minute
Tits come on Man UP! You would be local hero, big non American little man on campus. She will take you for ride on big American made motorcycle, not like little scooters in your home country. Man UP Originally Posted by eaglehorse
EH, your gf is too fat for me to do a webcam show with.
Tits, Tits, Tits, come on Man Up, at least give her a call, visit her web site, give her an audition. Give her your Bulgarian 5 incher. Show her pictures of your hut along the Black Sea, or your coal mine shack in the mountains. The KGB might forgive your debit. Make you video consultant, you and Putin staring in a web cams production of "the Taming of the Pittsburgh's Go To Girl". In would be a instant Hit......