Forgive my honesty

I dont know why Im writing this other than to express my frustration with the hobby in omaha. Omaha is like a dead zone for quality providers and Im sure this comment will no doubt piss off the ladies here. Unfortunately its true. The process of meeting a lady and the quality of service and or the appearance of the provider combined with the risks we all no so well is just not worth it. I find I have better luck with the bar scene and meeting regular ladies on my own. This my sound like me bragging or whatever but its actually a point to highlight that all of this is backwards! Im supposed to be able to find a quality attractive provider and avoid all the hassels of the bar scene so to speak. But here in Omaha I find this not to be the case. There are sexy ass regular ladies all over Omaha that are waiting to fuck. Yes the process is tasking and requires a level of effort that seems like to much when your horny as hell and just want to get down to business! Although, once again, the quality and attractiveness of the regular Omaha girls and the process of getting in their panties is far less cumbersome than participating in the hobby(at least this is true of omaha). Also going nonhobby eliminates all the risk that we know of thats related to this trade. Certainly we can all think of some small similar risks but for the most part its relitively safe. Once again, I say this out of frustration because I would very much like to avoid the ba scene and all the associated efforts for a beautiful provider that is ready and willing to handle me. The problem with the providers I see here is that their donations either dont match their market value or the service is simlpy subpar. Now I think I can speak intelligently on this matter because I have lived in a few other cities that frankly dont have this problem. A quality provider is only a call away. So to end this Id like to summarize all my words in an ending expression of desperation-Im frustrated with the hobby in otown!!!
You hit the nail on the head.

All those problems are caused by it being illegal, though.

Pussy is artificially overpriced in the US, because of that and golden pussy syndrome.

I hobbied while in Spain recently and spent 50 euros ($50) for a half hour true GFE and 100 euros ($100) for an hour of the same with beautiful Spanish and Czech women. I'm pretty much done with hobbying in the US after that. It's not worth overpaying to me, as well as taking the risk of getting poor service, mugged by a pimp, or arrested.
Off hand, I can think of several extremely attractive women who are quite enjoyable to be visit. Now, I am an old guy and maybe I have different expectations. I would say for myself that it took some looking, but I found what I was looking for. I also would add that I am not naming names so that it does not appear that I am trying to curry favor.
Well, I won't name names, but when you see a rate of $250 to $300 per hour for a provider that is not that attractive and does not come close to being GFE, that is what is frustrating. This market should be around $200 per hour.
And Lincoln is about five times worse than Omaha.
There's just not a lot of quantity, but you're also in Omaha, Nebraska. Its not a major thoroughfare for the traveling providers and not only that, its so small, they conduct stings monthly, weekly etc, its hard for some gals to take the risk here. If you were in a larger city, you would get better rates, more providers and less risk. Just the way it is. Move to kansas city or phoenix or somewhere else that has a population over 1M. You'll find what you are looking for.
I think there are some wonderful ladies in Omaha. I do seem to visit well established traveling ladies also, but do like what Omaha has to offer.

A good example is one who recently posted in the weekend lineup. Jenny Shay. She is a blast to spend time with, and her rates are very reasonable with what she offers. She's just a quick example, but it's just my opinion...