Foot sessions

Just curious who else loves foot play? I am more on the receiving side than giving. I love having my feet massaged, licked, toes sucked on, etc. I also love using my feet to make a gent feel good. So what do you like about foot play/worship?
It is my favorite thing to do and and have 50 years experience. If you did not already read it, I have a thread on this page The Pleasures of Being Her Footboy I feel what I wrote will totally explain why I LOVE it! Feel free to post pics of your feet or send them to me, if you have time and want to. Sensual foot worship is awesome!
I like it too. I love it for the same reasons you do. Getting a foot massage or having my toes sucked drives me crazy! And I love getting someone hard with my feet!!!
I love massaging, kissing, licking women's feet. I really enjoy the natural smell of feet. Never had a foot job, but I have licked up my own "mess" off of a woman's toes. That was awesome!
I love a lady's feet. All of the activities you mentioned plus, I know one lady that wraps her toes around my boy while she stoops down for a great BJ/FJ! I'm getting wood just thinking about it! LOL!
I love a lady's feet. All of the activities you mentioned plus, I know one lady that wraps her toes around my boy while she stoops down for a great BJ/FJ! I'm getting wood just thinking about it! LOL! Originally Posted by @rlo726
That is hot, I have also had the ocassional spinner type, sit on my shaft, extend her soles into my face and fuck me as I worship her soles and toes. It's a great way to cum, fetishly speaking!
Foot worship sessions are one of my very favorite things to do. I feel pleasure at hearing the zipper of my boot, feeling the cool air touch my skin as it is exposed and a mans strong hands caressing my feet
I have also found that the men who request this type of adventure are some of the kindest, most respectful men on Eccie. They tend to express a genuine affection and admiration of women. No wonder I want to share this with them.
I've always enjoyed licking and kissing feet especially during mish and other positions that allow access. Course if the lady is flexible enough I may indulge in a good 'toe and blow' position.
Never considered it to be Another Realm material as I've been doing this before I started college.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_6951.JPG (26.8 KB, 268 views)
I may be the only one but I truly enjoy the SMELL of a woman's feet. After a long day of wearing heels and hose, or flats on a hot summer day...Mmmmmm!! Love having those sweaty, stinky feet rubbed all over my face. Also like to lick the soles and suck the toes...but the smell drives me crazy!!
I love womens feet, Makes me so Hard. oooh
I used to sell my old shoes/sandals to a gent in Canada. I would put them in a ziplock bag after wearing them all summer.
I love all the variety of foot play mentioned.
my handle says it all....
I Love Foot Fetishes!
I've been told that Im incredible with my feet
Love, love, love them I love women's feet. Specifically pedicured toes and high arches. Which my Domme,Mistress Cyber, has in addition to best foot scent