Halloween and costume play sessions

Okay, not that I’m might do this, but given the opportunities and possibilities I’m considering some ideas.

1) Paint a provider head to toe in whatever color she wants or ‘glow in the dark paint and have a UV session.’

2) Dress up as vampires, maybe just fangs and cover ourselves in fake blood and have a session. Probably freak out the hotel maid.

3) Anyone have other ideas?
I looked into body painting and it eats up to much time. At least an hour to get it on and another hour to clean it off then clean up the room. I will be going to the annual Hollow Weeine party in San Antonio again this year. Every year has been a blast a good mix of ladies and gents.
I am considering an extended session with agreed OTC time for a quick bodypainting. The colors are glow in the dark and water soluble with the session taking place in the shower followed by several shared cleanup showers.
I've had my body painted for several stage productions and had to endure several pairs of female makeup artists hands for application but was alone for the removal.
Finger painting mediums are non toxic and can be easily applied.
Edible paint is a good option!
I've requested Fang play and Vampire Play from my Domme in New Orleans. Mistress Cyber did honor both requests by wearing fangs and dressing the part. Also, since she goes to Endless Night Vampire Ball and Witches Ball, I get to attend with her every October. Thank God for it because typical NOLA women are not that attractive and I always have to important my mistress for sessions!!
Body paint myself with cute outfit for Halloween.Halloween party at hospital.
See my post in main discusion. Clown sex.
See my post in main discusion. Clown sex. Originally Posted by pickupkid
So how many Clown penis's can fit inside her Insane Clown Pussy?

I've requested Fang play and Vampire Play from my Domme in New Orleans. Mistress Cyber did honor both requests by wearing fangs and dressing the part. Also, since she goes to Endless Night Vampire Ball and Witches Ball, I get to attend with her every October. Thank God for it because typical NOLA women are not that attractive and I always have to important my mistress for sessions!! Originally Posted by FeetSnob11
Now that's closer to what I'm thinking. I imagine those must be attended by Anne Rice as well.
Unfortunately we don't have anything that wild here in San Antonio.