Providers: Do you enjoy giving oral or is it just an important menu item?

I know a few women that tell me they very much enjoy giving oral but I also know more than a few that will do it because it is expected or desired but they do not enjoy it.
Before I became a provider I was one of those girls.who hated giving but loved recieving... I have since changed my.selfish ways and now truely LOVE giving sometimes cant get enough of giving
GOOD QUESTION!

I have mastered the art and have fun. It stems from when I was a teenager, and since I wasn't ready to have sex with my boyfriend. (Also the Catholic and not wanting to get pregnant and I didn't trust nor knew how to use condoms) I was more then content to suck his cock. Even then I would practice getting it all the way down my throat.

PSW1995
I love both!
As if any provider in her right mind is about to publicly admit to not enjoying giving oral.

That would be a close 2nd to owning up to an std or chronic tuna taco as far as business goes.

If you think CBJ is a buzz kill ...
Sucking Cock is a passion of mine....To feel your hard throbbing Cock in my mouth pushing down my throat...YUM. Slurping your cum.......Hard to fake a true pleasure......
lol hard to beat the comment above
damn u ladies comments making me hard here!haha
As if any provider in her right mind is about to publicly admit to not enjoying giving oral.

That would be a close 2nd to owning up to an std or chronic tuna taco as far as business goes.

If you think CBJ is a buzz kill ... Originally Posted by Codybeast
LOL, So if every provider replied that it was just a menu item you would refuse the offer?
LOL, So if every provider replied that it was just a menu item you would refuse the offer? Originally Posted by wayward_explorer

I wouldn't have to refuse it because it wouldn't be offered with any degree of enthusiasm.
Also I wouldn't enjoy ANY BCD activity with a provider who admittedly doesn't enjoy it. No different than my not partaking in Greek with any provider who claims to hate it but for an extra $50 ......
Call me old fashion that way.
I've always enjoyed giving oral and finding new ways and things to do to make it more pleasurable
I wouldn't have to refuse it because it wouldn't be offered with any degree of enthusiasm.
Also I wouldn't enjoy ANY BCD activity with a provider who admittedly doesn't enjoy it. No different than my not partaking in Greek with any provider who claims to hate it but for an extra $50 ......
Call me old fashion that way. Originally Posted by Codybeast

nice
Nice I haven't seen that movie in ages. So did you just remember that quote or did you have to search for it?
I forgot how awesome that quote was!!!!!