Hey Sweet Mimi

Just curious, what hour of the day and what day of the week seem to work best for threADS?
LOL ! A little late , think she's already figured out its easier bumping ISO and WW post .
  • ztonk
  • 10-28-2012, 10:39 PM
As has been stated any number of times in recent memory:

ThreADs are allowed.

Future posts and threads complaining about them will be handled accordingly.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C
You realize that would probably be a judgement call based on a personal opinion , and not really the intended guideline set forth by Admin ? He didn't go into her ad and complain about a ThreAD , he created his own thread , which far as I can tell is not disrespectful . It's really more of a spoof , which in the spirit of Coed is entertaining .
Judging from the seven good reviews she's had in the past week ... not to mention all the anti-threADs like this one adding to her name recognition ... it doesn't really look like Sweet Mimi needs threADs.
Judging from the seven good reviews she's had in the past week ... not to mention all the anti-threADs like this one adding to her name recognition ... it doesn't really look like Sweet Mimi needs threADs. Originally Posted by ozmosys
She has achieved liftoff
I noticed she slowed down a too lot