Why no massage outcalls?

Has KC had an issue?
I have messaged a few ladies asking for outcall on Monday to DT but everyone declines outcall. I’m a 50+ guy and have been messaging more mature ladies but just not getting a positive response. I can only assume that there have been a lot of hotel stings in KC lately?
Has KC had an issue?
I have messaged a few ladies asking for outcall on Monday to DT but everyone declines outcall. I’m a 50+ guy and have been messaging more mature ladies but just not getting a positive response. I can only assume that there have been a lot of hotel stings in KC lately? Originally Posted by ukscorps
KC people just really hate driving. Guys and ladies. After living in Houston where it can take over an hour to drive across town and here people complain about :15-:25 minute drives to the airport
The complaints abouot drive times are not related to how lttle time it takes to get anywhere here. The OKC metro is more than an hour if you go North to South and about 40 minutes East to West. Even in traffic I can get where I am going faster living here, as opposed to anywhere else I have lived.
My guess is that the ladies don’t want to do outcalls.
It cost them money and they have to take a table and its safer as incall