Favorite scent

This is for both sexes. What scent drives you wild?
For me, its Lagerfeld. That just makes my panties fall off! As a provider, I don't wear perfume most of the time, unless I know in advance that its ok to do so. But being female, I love to wear a light scent!
The first time I had the pleasure of taking in the aroma of Lagerfeld was with a long ago love. He told me that when he was a teenager, Heaven Scent on a female would give him an instant woody!
So, do tell, what is your favorite scent!
My go-to fragrance is Cartier's Baiser Vole. It works well with me.

For cologne, my sense of smell senses the difference on each man. This summer when the orange-based fragrances were in for men, a gent made me fall in love with Ode d' orange by Hermes. I bought it for my ATF, and it didn't smell the same.

I've always been partial to most of Bulgari scents for both men and women.
I like the original Giorgio, it has a light orange blossom scent. To my nose it does! And scent brings the strongest memories and reactions.......
I use Jenna Jameson and my fave is Jennifer Aniston!

On a man I luv Hugo Bass!!!

{and if you REALLY REALLY wanna drop my panties...use Irish Spring}....lol!
Pussy.
Well a while back there was a young lady that I had the hots for that would use that Warm Vanilla Sugar stuff from Bath and Body Works......drove me nuts. And still today if I there is a lady near me with it I will just stop and hang around and breath it in......just one of those things that sticks in my head. Too bad that young lady wanted nothing to do with me.
It is surely her loss! I read that vanilla, as well cinnamon, has an effect on a man. I have scented candles and of course the scent is vanilla!
I read that vanilla, as well cinnamon, has an effect on a man. I have scented candles and of course the scent is vanilla! Originally Posted by Nicolet
So does Bacon and Biscuits N Gravy!!
Never seen that in department stores, Shorty!
Pussy. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It surely can, lol.
Never seen that in department stores, Shorty! Originally Posted by Nicolet
It's an Arkansaw thang!!
The smell of fresh pussy and when a favorite provider of mine keeps her underwear dirty for 2-3 days, just so she can put it in my mouth, and let me suck on them while she teases and torture me. Hot!!!

Just saying.

Motley Fool
Mmmm my favorite scent on a man is Axe....for me to wear is Victoria's Secret amber romance mmmm
Mine would be old spice ...nothing sexier than a clean man!
Freshly showered clean.