Why no blacks

• alaxe
  • 01-21-2015, 11:54 AM
It would seem that when you say no blacks in the ads, that you'll get every black guy in town calling these if nothing else for hasserassment, so why bother just block their no. And be done.
Interesting, so why does it "seem" that way to you?
Let's see... Most management knows that already managed girls aren't allowed to see AA men, so it's fair to assume she may jump ship so why not call her.
This is not an alert.

It is, in fact, an old topic, discussed and cussed in length in several threads over the last 5 years.
So dumb. Maybe they are not attracted to black men. It's a choice.... why do you ask stupid questions..? Simple it's a choice also.
Some are not attracted to AA men. Some have children by AA men and in their personal lives actually prefer AA men. Some have AA management who don't want the competition. Either way, it's her choice (or management's) to see whomever she pleases professionally and personally.
Either way, it's her choice (or management's) to see whomever she pleases professionally and personally. Originally Posted by wmnizer122
that's wrong
even if your boss/parent/god tells you what to do, if you do it, you made the choice to do it

It's always your choice
I think the point is being missed here (surprise). So is the op's assumption true. Do you providers that don't deal with black client's get constantly called and harassed by blacks simply because you post nba?
I think the point is being missed here (surprise). So is the op's assumption true. Do you providers that don't deal with black client's get constantly called and harassed by blacks simply because you post nba? Originally Posted by goud2geaux
Your missing the point here (surprise). Its nobodys business why they choose to see or not see blacks or anyone else. To answer your question though, I am sure its not constantly, but it happens, as do the may other reasons listed. Why do you chose to see the ladies you chose to see? Why don't you see the ones you don't? Just because a provider, provides doesn't mean they are required to see everyone EEOC laws don't apply here.
  • alaxe
  • 01-22-2015, 09:52 AM
I wasn't trying to start a problem , just pointing out that reverse psychology will play out , when you say no to some poeple they tend to call anyway.
reverse psychology will play out , when you say no to some poeple they tend to call anyway. Originally Posted by alaxe
Is that like when a woman tells me I can't have greek and that makes me want it even more?
Your missing the point here (surprise). Its nobodys business why they choose to see or not see blacks or anyone else. To answer your question though, I am sure its not constantly, but it happens, as do the may other reasons listed. Why do you chose to see the ladies you chose to see? Why don't you see the ones you don't? Just because a provider, provides doesn't mean they are required to see everyone EEOC laws don't apply here. Originally Posted by dirty dog
one wonders why they post no blacks, etc
when they do their background checks can't they figure out if they are colored?
Do you providers that don't deal with black client's get constantly called and harassed by blacks simply because you post nba? Originally Posted by goud2geaux
Its nobodys business why they choose to see or not see blacks or anyone else. To answer your question though, I am sure its not constantly, but it happens, as do the may other reasons listed. Originally Posted by dirty dog
How many ladies do you suppose who advertise on the BP W4W pages get contacted by guys who say "I can convert you back to being straight again!"..?

It's been asked/answered countless times. It's simply their business decision. Move on to the next young lady.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1281722

This is why, nuff said Originally Posted by Mizzou82
You think he was well screened?