LADIES & MEN: Mani/Pedi & Upkeep & More..

Gentlemen: how important is a fresh set of manicured nails and pedicure toes? Do you like seeing your provider in full makeup and styled hair, or do you like the more comfortable look? Just curious because I know some gentlemen don't want make up to rub off on them in anyway. And I've also been asked to not wear perfume or body sprays seeing as how, obviously- they don't want the scent on them. And I also have my gentleman that do like the fresh mani pedi as well as a nice perfume or body spray. So hey people like different things I just wanted some of you all's input. no big deal just a curious thought that came to mind..

I, personally, go at least once a week, to take care of my hands & feet. And while I might not always be dressed to the nines, I am always presentable and well taken care of.

Xoxo,

CAMERON
Gentlemen: how important is a fresh set of manicured nails and pedicure toes? Do you like seeing your provider in full makeup and styled hair, or do you like the more comfortable look? Just curious because I know some gentlemen don't want make up to rub off on them in anyway. And I've also been asked to not wear perfume or body sprays seeing as how, obviously- they don't want the scent on them. And I also have my gentleman that do like the fresh mani pedi as well as a nice perfume or body spray. So hey people like different things I just wanted some of you all's input. no big deal just a curious thought that came to mind..

I, personally, go at least once a week, to take care of my hands & feet. And while I might not always be dressed to the nines, I am always presentable and well taken care of.

Xoxo,

CAMERON Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
My vote is for a woman's natural scent, don't need the perfume. And pretty hands and feet are a definite plus!
First, you don't have to quote if you directly reply.

To the OP, a nice presentation of nails is a good thing. Doesn't matter how long it's been. Keep them nice and tidy. From head to toe I would be aware if I did not directly notice. They don't have to be freshly done.

I always like your hair and make-up to be done. Not glamorous like. But done. It shows you care. Unless specifically mentioned, go with a minimal look. Basic presentation. Use your best judgement to surmise what a date is supposed to be. Err on the side of caution.

Just one 🐖's opinion.

I, personally, go at least once a week, to take care of my hands & feet. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Looked at your showcase pics... you missed a few nail appts
Looking at your showcase pics you missed a few nail appts Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Occasionally, i do. Sometimes ill go w/o nails just to give my natural nails a break, or, if im doing alot of cleaning/daily stuff- they begin to lift. Then, time 4 a refill. And, if your comment was meant to be a shot @ me- that was cute.
  • LudoK
  • 11-12-2017, 10:53 PM
Fingernails arent that important to me, as long as theyre not dirty lol

Feet need to be done, fresh pedi always. Anyone ever see that movie boomerang? That scene lol?
Looked at your showcase pics... you missed a few nail appts Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

....BITCH LMMFAO you a damn fool...I think I just busted something laughin at yo crazy ass...while you over there judging...know a good spot out here cause if I don't go tomorrow SOMEBODY gonna be talkin shit bout me too lol!
Occasionally, i do. Sometimes ill go w/o nails just to give my natural nails a break, or, if im doing alot of cleaning/daily stuff- they begin to lift. Then, time 4 a refill. And, if your comment was meant to be a shot @ me- that was cute. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston

I just can't stand sitting in the nail shop for 2 hours, that just drives me...and as much as I'm here and there I don't trust just anywhere, I like what I like and if you don't do it right...lawd smh ....soooo with all that said, know a good spot out here because I have to go before ~P get on my ass too... lol.... Geeez please let's not get her started ...No seriously, lets go get our nails done today lol

^Hey doll. I know the best nail spot. I go there faithfully every 5 weeks. I'll PM you the info.
Miss ya!
Occasionally, i do. Sometimes ill go w/o nails just to give my natural nails a break, or, if im doing alot of cleaning/daily stuff- they begin to lift. Then, time 4 a refill. And, if your comment was meant to be a shot @ me- that was cute. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
You shouldn't even have to explain, Dear.. Her remark was shady as hell, and yes it was a shot at you..

Time to sip tea..

I recall when she was running around with her "bald" headed arse(facts), no nails done at all, smashing for $50(All facts).. I gave the advice to her, get nails done, get wig and raise her rates. It was not done public though.

Sounds like someone still has way more time on their hands, clicking on people profiles just so they can gossip and talk shaat.. That wasn't funny one bit rude as hell
Good morning btw everyone...

Now, Ive been told by one hobbyist that's
been a regular for the last 4yrs, he's not paying attention to my nails.. Each time I ask what do you think about my nails, I never get a response from him there pretty, it's always my focus is on something else and not your nails lol... Hey, but that's just one guy.
Yea, i dont do the back & forth, taking shots @ ppl, nor am i 1 for the drama others create. It's not cute, nor classy.. I do however, find it odd, that she takes time to look that close @ my pics, just to figure out if i had a set of nails. Lol. In the maybe 3 or 4 pics (most taken the same day) where i dont- i do indeed have a manicure..
I just can't stand sitting in the nail shop for 2 hours, that just drives me...and as much as I'm here and there I don't trust just anywhere, I like what I like and if you don't do it right...lawd smh ....soooo with all that said, know a good spot out here because I have to go before ~P get on my ass too... lol.... Geeez please let's not get her started ...No seriously, lets go get our nails done today lol

Originally Posted by Priscilla St. James
I've been going to the same lady, for 5-6 years. I just got a fresh set & pedi. She's amazing & i only usually spend about an hr there. Another females opinion is irrelevant to me, honestly.
Fingernails arent that important to me, as long as theyre not dirty lol

Feet need to be done, fresh pedi always. Anyone ever see that movie boomerang? That scene lol? Originally Posted by LudoK

Eww! Never dirty nails! Lol.. Mine are long & red w/ matching red toes!
I prefer a woman have her feet done