The Con Thread: Why provider lists such as bng-n-go friendly etc. should not be allowed in Coed

• pxmcc
  • 12-15-2017, 08:40 AM
All those in opposition to allowing provider lists in Coed, please make your case here..
All those in opposition to allowing provider lists in Coed, please make your case here.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Blow and go-and go? Hm. Sounds like a killer blowjob. Send him off then send him off again. lol

Let's not forget the idea of this website is to find ladies with whom to buy "time"...nothing wrong with multiple opportunities to sell "time" in different areas of this site.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-16-2017, 12:08 AM
ya my point is this site is all about information sharing. i can't even think of one good reason such lists shouldn't be allowed.

Blow and go-and go? Hm. Sounds like a killer blowjob. Send him off then send him off again. lol

Let's not forget the idea of this website is to find ladies with whom to buy "time"...nothing wrong with multiple opportunities to sell "time" in different areas of this site.
Originally Posted by Katana Kay

Off topic (my bad mods)

but DAAAAAMN....Que rica y chula eres mi amor...............Me llamas si llegas a Houston corazon.......... !!!!

Who be you........................... .......!??? why haven't we met yet!!...................?

(* now back out of this awful Co-Ed place *)

• pxmcc
  • 12-16-2017, 01:04 AM
Thresh I was booked with Katana until Back2Houstonhobby called me a rapist. She didn't know me from Adam so of course she accepted my offer to cancel. I don't blame her at all actually.

So where are all those con arguments for why provider hobby friendly lists shouldn't be allowed? Im still waiting..
Thresh I was booked with Katana until Back2Houstonhobby called me a rapist. She didn't know me from Adam so of course she accepted my offer to cancel. I don't blame her at all actually.

So where are all those con arguments for why provider hobby friendly lists shouldn't be allowed? Im still waiting.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
sooooo. just because someone calls you a name you cancel the booking?

Which one fits better, the shoe or the glove?
  • pxmcc
  • 12-16-2017, 09:57 AM
^^not at all. she was from out of state and had no idea he was a psychotic stalker about to get banned. i offered her a hassle-free cancellation because it was the right thing to do, sir..
  • Trey
  • 12-16-2017, 12:56 PM

Blow and go-and go? Hm. Sounds like a killer blowjob.
Sounds like a blumpkin to me.

Next list: providers who offer blumpkins?

Blow and go-and go?
... and go and go ....

Lol
  • pxmcc
  • 12-19-2017, 12:09 AM
bng is short for bang, but is also short for bang and go, hence the confusion..

so, imo..
b-n-g= bang and go,
whereas, also..
bng-n-go= bang and go,

and not,
bang and go and go.. lol.

but i can certainly understand the confusion.

also, has anyone else noticed the use of the term "bang and go" to describe what might more accurately be called a "blow and go?" i'm so used to said usage that i forgot that a true "bang and go" is even a thing..

do some providers offer a true "bang and go" session, and if so, how do these things usually go? i.e., are they more fun-ish, or more painful, and is any type of foreplay part of the program, or is "bang and go" to be interpreted literally?

btw, in the absence of any fun lists to update, we do what we can for entertainment value, u know. at least we know e.c.c.i.e. is not to be taken literally, at least on the matter of provider-friendly lists, apparently...
^Are you trying to gather another list?
I see no good reason to block these lists. I saw you had started one that had my interest and then it disappeared. Unlike some of the dudes that have time to post all day I'm running shit and appreciate fast info.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-19-2017, 01:09 AM
^Are you trying to gather another list? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
nope, just wondering if such sessions are really a thing. as of now, lists may not be created or updated, per Soulmanike. so unless something changes...
Put me on the list for go and go’s bang and go’s and blow and go’s. If it’s dick I want it. Safely though lol
  • iquit
  • 12-19-2017, 03:13 PM
Eccie should include an advanced provider search that has options to narrow your search to those who do greek, or bng, or fbsm newbie friendly , etc, plus one for prices. Current search does no good which is why all these threads are popping up.