Ode to Mr. Time waster.......

Oh Mr. Time waster have you nothing to do?
Than to continuously blow my phone up and get off from texting me about what you wish I would do to you?

Oh Mr. Time waster have you nothing better to do?
But schedule with me 15 times and cancel an hour before because you had something more important to do?

Or is the thought of me texting you until my fingers are blue. What does it for you?

Than to ask me 50 questions about things that are of no business to you.

Or do you think that your the only hobbyist who acts like you?

Oh Mr Time waster have you nothing better to do?
But bug the hell out of me until I'm ready to throw my phone at you?
Tends to work both ways from both sides of the fence ........but thats life ..and life is not fair.....we all have to live with lifes little discrepencies and hardships ......
There is a Ms. Time waster as well, while they may not be married to each other, they are related. I am not good with rhymes, but the reason is clear why a guy has to have plans B, C and D, just in case, not to mention other time wasting tactics most providers do.
Yep, the very first session I scheduled when I started this a few years ago was when a lady was retiring the same week, after the time was set, none of my calls were answered.

I didn't call back when her retirement was over.
That's funny JW, It's hard to imagine who would invest that much time messing with someone...it's creepy.

Oh lord is everyone sensitive this morning? Was this my failed attempt at humor? Am I awake too early? I know the issues are on both sides this wasn't meant to be anything but funny. Sorry if I offended anyone
i found it funny

can i have your phone number? I have a few dozen questions...
Oh lord is everyone sensitive this morning? Was this my failed attempt at humor? Am I awake too early? I know the issues are on both sides this wasn't meant to be anything but funny. Sorry if I offended anyone Originally Posted by JacquelineWhatever

Don't get me wrong, I liked the humor in your post, but the subject is not a laughing matter, except to maybe the time wasters!
Note to self: Never call Jacquelinewhatever.
Hell, i thought it was funny. You probably wouldn't wanna see anyone who took it THAT seriously....
Godamn Funny...gonna cut and paste to send to the Providers that fit the bill...and there are quite a few of 'em...
this wasn't meant to be anything but funny. Originally Posted by JacquelineWhatever

Be even funnier if everyone who read this texted you about it... and what we would like to do to you

Text sent.
  • L.A.
  • 03-26-2012, 02:44 PM
Hmmm...sent you a text a few minutes ago and you havent answered so I followed that up with a PM and when I saw you read it but didnt answer I left you a voicemail. Then I figured that you might not be able to check your voicemail so I followed that up with an email a message from P411.
I didn't really want anything except to say Hi and see how you were doing.
Note to self: Never call Jacquelinewhatever.
You will miss out!

I have seen her twice over the years and she has this thing she does with her hips that makes you feel pounded like nothing else!