How do I get to my profile page?

Ive noticed some new changes with the lay out and such on the site and some things arent like they used to be.

When im logged in, my username is displayed in the upper right corner with what appears to be a drop down arrow, but when I select either my screen name or the arrow, nothing happens.

If I try to open it in a new window all it does is open a new window for the Pittsburgh section of Eccie, not my profile. Im using a android device with chrome as the browser, if that makes any difference.

Any help would be appreciated
Next to your username click the drop down arrow to the left, if it fails it may be you phones issue

When im logged in, my username is displayed in the upper right corner with what appears to be a drop down arrow, but when I select either my screen name or the arrow, nothing happens. Originally Posted by swtslnce
Next to your username click the drop down arrow to the left, if it fails it may be you phones issue Originally Posted by Highwayman64
but when I select either my screen name or the arrow, nothing happens. Originally Posted by swtslnce

I'll go fuck myself now....