Have a Great Christmas yall!

And to our Jewish friends, Happy Hanukkah!
Merry Christmas to everyone as well.
Boy, do I miss fried turkey, and southern cooking this time of year.
Merry Christmas y'all!
Merry Christmas
May the spirit and love of the season be with each and everyone of you!
Merry Christmas everyone.
I hope everyone has a safe and joyous Holiday with their friends and family. Hope everyone has a prosperous New Year also. Cheers !!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday and gets everything they want!!
Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year to all!
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah to all my friends on Eccie. May you get what you want or need for Christmas and may the Spirit of Christmas be in each of you. May your bellies be full, your wallets fat, and your balls not blue (like mine).
Twas the night before Christmas and all through BassCats house
Not a creature was fucking since there were no ladies about
So off to surf backpage to find hot young poon
When all of a sudden a man appeared in the room
He wore a red suit and had a white beard
He said his name was Saint Eccie and he was there to spread cheer
He said to grab condoms and a bottles of lube because if I came with him I need all I could use
Off to the driveway where a party bus waited full of hot girls who could never be satiated
He said start easy just take two or three that there was tons of fucking ahead of me
I said Saint Eccie you know I cant pick there are to many hotties and I just have one dick
With that he let out a great big laugh then buried his dick in some hotties ass
I wish I could go on and tell you the rest but I signed and NDA so this line is the last

I hope all you pig fuckers have a great Christmas maybe even get laid and all you lovely ladies wake to stockings full of cash. As for me I am actually going to drink tonight for the first time in probably eight or ten years. One of my clients gifted me a bottle of brandy so I picked up some eggnog and already had a few. I had forgotten how horny having a buzz makes me. To bad none of you ladies live closer to me or I would probably be calling you trying to get a qv that would take a good 30 minutes because of said drinking lol

Twas the night before Christmas and all through BassCats house
Not a creature was fucking since there were no ladies about
So off to surf backpage to find hot young poon
When all of a sudden a man appeared in the room
He wore a red suit and had a white beard
He said his name was Saint Eccie and he was there to spread cheer
He said to grab condoms and a bottles of lube because if I came with him I need all I could use
Off to the driveway where a party bus waited full of hot girls who could never be satiated
He said start easy just take two or three that there was tons of fucking ahead of me
I said Saint Eccie you know I cant pick there are to many hotties and I just have one dick
With that he let out a great big laugh then buried his dick in some hotties ass
I wish I could go on and tell you the rest but I signed and NDA so this line is the last

I hope all you pig fuckers have a great Christmas maybe even get laid and all you lovely ladies wake to stockings full of cash. As for me I am actually going to drink tonight for the first time in probably eight or ten years. One of my clients gifted me a bottle of brandy so I picked up some eggnog and already had a few. I had forgotten how horny having a buzz makes me. To bad none of you ladies live closer to me or I would probably be calling you trying to get a qv that would take a good 30 minutes because of said drinking lol

Originally Posted by BassCat
Merry Christmas PoonMaster, BC. Love the poem, however, I think the Brandy may have affected the outcum. Nice sleigh for of hot poonie tang.
Wish I could get laid for Christmas myself. I'll just have a blueball Christmas instead.
Hope everybody has a good christmas ,gets what they want or need , and most of all
LMAO BC!!!