State: Texas
Address: Coit
Activities: Hj BBBj CIM
Hair Length and Color: Short Gray curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures are obviously old. She is older
Recommendation: Yes
Always wondered about the experience, prolly not gonna go for it if it's as you describe it
That is a box worth leaving unchecked. She has to be about 80. She can barely walk. When she is slopping the Billy Joel you just have to do everything in your power to mentally block out what the fuck is actually going on and start to plan your escape. It will take you months to get that image out of your mind. When you leave you will seriously question your own humanity while you assure your little soldier you will never betray him again.
When you leave you will seriously question your own humanity while you assure your little soldier you will never betray him again. Originally Posted by Sodbuster49
Every three to six months I do something that makes me question my humanity. And usually my dick is somehow involved. That’s just life.
Good recon.
She posted a thread on OH2 recently, stating herself, that she's 78 years old.
That is a box worth leaving unchecked. She has to be about 80. She can barely walk. When she is slopping the Billy Joel you just have to do everything in your power to mentally block out what the fuck is actually going on and start to plan your escape. It will take you months to get that image out of your mind. When you leave you will seriously question your own humanity while you assure your little soldier you will never betray him again. Originally Posted by Sodbuster49
This is not funny. This is exactly how it is. Pass.
Idk, I’m still interested in giving her a shot
well, waldt. ...

MAYBE ???
either you enjoyed it and wanna go back...
or you would never go back even if she were the last cocksucker on earth.

i'm in the second group.
prolly the 3rd worst adult sex worker encounter i've ever experienced.
and i've been doing this for 20+yrs.
I think yall are too harsh lol. She has so many reviews that it's not like no one who sees her doesn't know about what she does. Also he incall is one of the better looking incalls I ever visited. If she did a better/ thorough massage, it would be a staple imo.