shit that drives u nuts in a session..

• pxmcc
  • 12-01-2022, 03:05 AM
ok ladies and gents, let's hear all your pet peeves..

ex: i would say when she's on her phone, but context is important. how bout when she's on her phone and her attitude conveys that she isn't really "present."
Phone is definitely at the top of the list.
I had one lady pick up her phone to check her social media apps during K9 & stayed on it until I popped. She is known for shit service so it wasn't a surprise.
Other ladies get on their phone as soon as you pop regardless of how much time you have left.
Most of my pet peeves occur during scheduling.
checking the phone throughout the session, or once you popped they try to rush you out the door without so much as a quick rinse off shower.

Or worse, the place smells funny.. not so much smoker smell, but like housecleaning REALLY needs to come in
The dog locking my legs, backside, in the middle of the session
The dog locking my legs, backside, in the middle of the session Originally Posted by Fizley
Was it female dog?
When I go to a standard R&T shop where I get FS on the down low, things transition to the sensual part only to discover she’s on her period. The thing I hate the most and usually won’t tolerate is when my provider has to leave the room to tell a walk in they are busy and the guy won’t simply accept her response and wait his turn, then he starts asking tons of question infringing on my time.
My friend said that he wiped his shit-stained pecker on the drapery after hittin it rawdog on her bunghole...I have no reason to doubt him, but ladies...ladies...ladies.... preparation is KEY
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2022, 12:47 AM
My friend said that he wiped his shit-stained pecker on the drapery after hittin it rawdog on her bunghole...I have no reason to doubt him, but ladies...ladies...ladies.... preparation is KEY Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I run straight to the shower to clean the magic stick, no.amount of dry wiping will get it cleaned
Yeah. It's like a marker.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-02-2022, 05:14 AM
ya'll are cracking me up..
I run straight to the shower to clean the magic stick, no.amount of dry wiping will get it cleaned Originally Posted by BLM69
BLM too funny!! I run to the shower... oh shit. Too funny!!! You've made my morning with this... clean your Magic stick.... okhay.
My friend said that he wiped his shit-stained pecker on the drapery after hittin it rawdog on her bunghole...I have no reason to doubt him, but ladies...ladies...ladies.... preparation is KEY Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Wait, what.?
Wtf man
If you hit the backdoor regularly, there is going debris. Get used to it. Showers after are mandatory.
If you hit the backdoor regularly, there is going debris. Get used to it. Showers after are mandatory. Originally Posted by hexecutive1
Shower should be mandatory for you guys after hitting anything bare.
Any debris I cum across (corn, bean/tomato skin, peanuts) cums off with the cover. You just have to know how to peel it off right so it catches everything on both sides.
One time she had previously accidentally swallowed a dime so I got part of my money back.