City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: I35 and royal lane
Activities: Check ROS
Hair Length and Color: Light brown maybe and
A few inches past shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Compared to the pictures her face a slightly more rounder l, natural tits they are about the same size as in her pictures so c cup she very short below 5 feet
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review doc. Is she really 20s?
Count her sphincter wrinkles like TexomaCowboy suggests.
Count her sphincter wrinkles like TexomaCowboy suggests. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Challenge accepted
Nice review doc. Is she really 20s? Originally Posted by Karimhunta458
She's probably older but she can pass for mid 20s I just put the age she looks like or would yall prefer me to put what I think there age is
I'm just going off what I would like to know
She told me 21 and I think she’s pretty close. No wrinkles or sag anywhere and after riding me on top for awhile, I asked her if she wanted me on top and she said, not yet. The older ones always want to switch quickly. If she’s older I’d say 24-25, but ofc I didn’t check ID
Count her sphincter wrinkles like TexomaCowboy suggests. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I will fall over laughing at the first guy to report he did this, ha
Truth be told...this is not my original idea, I just never forgot it.

Getting a rusty trombone at Luxury a few years ago, she told me "I can tell how old you are when I rim you"

I had a few questions, and she filled in the details.

(And soon...a word from our sponsor...because I mentioned Luxury.
Take it away heffe...)
So basically, the human anus is the equivalent of tree rings?
So basically, the human anus is the equivalent of tree rings? Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
In a radiantly-perpendicluar (not circular) way, ...yes.

Over time, skin loses it's elasticity, (loss of collagen?) so any wrinkling becomes more pronounced. Someone mentioned anal sex, and of course, having the skin around an anus stretched wider than your typical turd will cause even more skin puckering. You can definitely tell an anal queen when you see one, based on the way her a-hole looks. LOL

Aging affects all of the body. Facial and neck aging can be hidden with makeup, or freshened with surgery, but they never put wrinkle cream on their ass. (At least not until they read this thread. LOL)
TEXOMA FORMULA:

AGE = # of wrinkles in anus multiplied by # of wrinkles in face divided by # of orgasms during DATO

This is very scientific.
aaaaand…..this is why i come to eccie. you just don’t get this type of quality intel anywhere else. thanks boys.
Saw her last week, countwd the rings and she is about 32.

Great greek session, thanks to my astroglide.
Saw her last week, countwd the rings and she is about 32.

Great greek session, thanks to my astroglide. Originally Posted by Blavish
Sounds great. I love a lady that will not allow DFK, nor DATO, but gets down for Greek. Very nice indeed.