Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, FIV, L2
Hair Length and Color: Black, short with bangs
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: B cups, smooth skin, medium ass, bush
Recommendation: Yes
. Sounds like you went to what we would call a sub amp. And yes 120 plus house fee is typical for L2. For full view L1 with mutual touch they usually want 100. A lot only allow NE and no SE so getting FIV and L2 for 120 I would say is good deal. Sounds like you got good massage as well. That’s about the best you can expect from sub amp. For L3 just drive to Dallas to 21 or exercise or something similar. Will be about same price plus you get table shower treatment which is awesome nuru if you get right girl. Enjoy
Thanks for the info and all but.

While you technically have paragraphs you need to use more. Your first one is ridiculously long.

Others also don't have PA so be clear in Activities and put CBJ or BBBJ.

You put waaaaay to much unnecessary blah
blah. I couldn't finish this review in one try. To much useless fluff.
Thanks for the info and all but.

While you technically have paragraphs you need to use more. Your first one is ridiculously long.

Others also don't have PA so be clear in Activities and put CBJ or BBBJ.

You put waaaaay to much unnecessary blah
blah. I couldn't finish this review in one try. To much useless fluff. Originally Posted by marvel21

I was trying to be as detailed as possible for newbies like myself lol, but will do. Short and sweet next time
I got them to do L3 at that location. I asked for a BBJ and was told no so I said no CBJ just give me a tug. When I opened up my wallet I flashed 300 then took out the money she asked for. She shifted back and forth a few times and said 300. I said 300 and got FS and BBJ. She was all up on me. No Greek tho, and no CIM unfortunately. So L3 but depends on who and how much.
I fart on this
I was trying to be as detailed as possible for newbies like myself lol, but will do. Short and sweet next time Originally Posted by flippy927

Nah, you did absolutely fine. Ignore all of that complaining. Go long and detailed as you want.

As for activities, nothing wrong with what you put. It was accurate, and if people don't have PA, they can just use their imagination.

I’m worn out now.
Could not make it through this