City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, BBFS, CG, DFK, DATY, K9, MISH, RCG, HJ, COT, COF, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Black and just beyond shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Perfect amp body: 5'2", 110 lbs max, flat stomach, magnificent Cs, compact backside, pretty feet, cute face.
Recommendation: Yes
Just saw Sasha. Very pretty. Classic Korean beauty. More like a Japanese Geisha with the porcelain white skin, hair in a bun. All that's missing is a Japanese kimono robe and a pair of chopsticks on top of the hairbun. Besides beauty, she also has skills and a very good attitude.
What was the damage?
Standard hourly donation...no upcharge.
Damn now that's a menu
No upcharge is always good
Indeed! I'll admit; she would've been worth an upcharge. Hell, I may need to pay her a visit this weekend.
  • locks
  • 02-04-2024, 12:28 AM
What's the standard donation at the spas for 30 min, is it like 2 bennies and a jackson.

Haven't been to a studio in a bit but willing to give spas a shot if the pricing is reasonable.
What's the standard donation at the spas for 30 min, is it like 2 bennies and a jackson.

Haven't been to a studio in a bit but willing to give spas a shot if the pricing is reasonable. Originally Posted by locks
30 min rate is 160-180. Hour is 200-220
30 min rate is 160-180. Hour is 200-220 Originally Posted by VanillaCoke
You're living in the past, unless you aren't including any tip.

$240 works at Four Seasons, and that's a damn good bargain in 2024.
You're living in the past, unless you aren't including any tip.

$240 works at Four Seasons, and that's a damn good bargain in 2024. Originally Posted by Capital
Nope. Living in 2024. Bibi at Pearls of Asia was 220/hr.I also found these tips and tricks to be very helpful. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2960027