Advice on older mistress

I am 60ish and so is she. She has a day job , well educated, church going, but has money troubles. She had a terrible divorce and is not planning on getting married again. I am married, but wife and I are no longer intimate.. Wife is ok with this and happy iam helping her friend out.

I wanted more companionship time ...sleep overs, overnight trips to SA, etc, this works for both of us. Deal is a min of once a week, consensual sex only. Donation is $2000 a month.

Anyone with practical advice based on experience would be appreciated.
  • RGB93
  • 08-02-2013, 03:49 AM
I am 60ish and so is she. She has a day job , well educated, church going, but has money troubles. She had a terrible divorce and is not planning on getting married again. I am married, but wife and I are no longer intimate.. Wife is ok with this and happy iam helping her friend out.

I wanted more companionship time ...sleep overs, overnight trips to SA, etc, this works for both of us. Deal is a min of once a week, consensual sex only. Donation is $2000 a month.

Anyone with practical advice based on experience would be appreciated. Originally Posted by Kotory Chas

I am 70, personally I would not spend $2000.00 on a lady 60 or over. Spend the $2000.00 on the beautiful young providers on ECCIE. She is ripping you off for $2000.00. Nothing like young WET pussy.
Damn I was a cheap mistress. Wtf was I thinking and I was young back then. You live once I guess spend the money how you want.
Way to much money for the age in my option. I expect trouble later on when the money stops.
I honestly have no practical advice.

I'll admit though that I'm surprised that your wife is down with you fucking her friend & paying for it as well. No real beef with the age. Look at Tina Turner or Jane Seymour.

Money is relative. $2000 may be a bit to someone earning 75K, but nothing to those pulling 1M. So pay what YOU are comfortable with & not out of guilt or obligation.

Your flaw lies in companionship time. Is the deal you paying for booty or a pseudo-relationship? Cause if you start digging her & she's just in it to stay afloat this won't end well for you. Wife divorces you cause you're now emotionally cheating. Pseudo-GF leaves with whatever income she's drawn from you, & you're now living alone in an efficiency apt with furniture from Wal-Mart.
You wife may not like you fucking a young hooktard..........you best stick with the old hooktard
Sounds like you've got a plan, so go for it. Really, it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking more for companionship (which your wife may or may not actually be ok with), then having someone a similar age to you probably works better. If you're looking just for sex, then age likely won't make a difference.

Fundamentally though, if you guys click well together, who cares about age and cost (as long as you're not stressing your finances, of course).
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2013, 08:44 AM
If 2k is a drop in the bucket, go for it but expect to old witch to hit you up for more!
... church going, but has money troubles.

Deal is a min of once a week, consensual sex only. Donation is $2000 a month. Originally Posted by Kotory Chas
Man be careful with that consensual sex only part. Did she say she gonna consent at least one time a week. She need to pray more!

Look at it this way $2,000 a month is anywhere between 5 to 10 rolls in the hay a month with some fine-ass young pussy. Thats the way I would roll.
How about once a week for $1k, then use the other $1k to have a hot 20 something join for a threesome.
If you can afford it, this sounds like a real good situation for you.
If you're getting what you want out of the arrangement and so is she, ignore the naysayers. Their opinions aren't important. Yours is.

My only concern would be you wife. She may be Ok with things now. That may change. Beware.
If you have 2G's a month budget , I would spread it around. You can have a lot of fun ,most if not all under 60. Remember older whiskey, younger women , faster horses more money .
Some people like the older women? Just like the foot fetish guy who I stroke with me feet till he cums on my feet lol, to each his own. But if you get tired of her, I have money troubles lol. Once a week for 2k a month, lets go. Between you and my other SD I will be one happy gal
Pimp her out.