Allergic to the gym ladies?

Over the last few years I noticed a strong decline in providers physical shape. I know that with a busy schedule it can be hard for certain professionals to hit the gym. On another note if you are selling a product that is based off your physical appearance just as a model would ,wouldn't you try to keep it up? If your physical appearance is the way your income is made it should be treated like a temple?Sorry for the rant but I am pretty sick of the "athletic,fit,cheerleader " crap and fake pics. Do the ladies feel they don't need to workout? To all ladies that are serious about working out I can train you as I have with many pro fitness woman.
Wow....ummm...Wow. ..great threAD there buddy. Now after you finish insulting the ladies how about moving your ad to the business services and reword it so you dont sound like an arrogant ass. Before you scream white knight just know that in life you get more flies with honey than with vinegar and insulting potential clients is a sure fire way to not get clients. Go back to square one and try again Dexter.
What a generous offer to all the fat sloppy providers on eccie...... your Inbox will be overflowing with applicants.
me thinketh that a good brisk mile to two mile walk everyday will work wonders.....that is how I lkeep my ass 'looking as good as any 30 year old"! lol
Wow....ummm...Wow. ..great threAD there buddy. Now after you finish insulting the ladies how about moving your ad to the business services and reword it so you dont sound like an arrogant ass. Before you scream white knight just know that in life you get more flies with honey than with vinegar and insulting potential clients is a sure fire way to not get clients. Go back to square one and try again Dexter. Originally Posted by poppy71
+1 And will keep MY personal comments to myself because, "judging" by your profile alone, you're just not worth it now, off to the gym "I" go
Motivational speaking is not your forte. I trust that you are a better fitness trainer than a public relations rep. Good luck with this approach.
To all ladies that are serious about working out I can train you as I have with many pro fitness woman. Originally Posted by mackofmacks
Mack is another word for a pimp. Is this how you try to recruit new ladies?

Pathetic.
Mack is another word for a pimp. Is this how you try to recruit new ladies?

Pathetic. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Ding ding ding we have a winner
Wow! this truly is fucktard Friday... How about we just trash the ladies about their weight. OP,, you got anything to say about the skinny anorexic girls?
I'll trash a ho about her weight all day long...and longer on Sundays because God doesn't exist...
I'm not dissing anyone's opinion, but this is a horrible business model.

All things being equal I have not seen any significant increase across the board in ladies size. Something must be working cause they have been doing just fine it seems. There are those that like BBW's and those that dont. Apparently that doesnt work for you.

I have a feeling that if some of the girls on here were to start to market those add 3 inches in just two week pills they would likely be going to you first so they can double your size.

Lets keep the ads where the belong.
Hilarious.... I personally love to brag about how I go to the gym, and recently did invest in breast implants.
I personally feel it IS VERY important to keep myself up, as my body is my Biggest Asset, next to my brain.. ... Hard work always pays off! I can't wait till I finish healing so I can get BACK in the GMY. I love the feeling of my temperature rising, sweating, and hard breathing. 1.5 hours of non-stop cardio PER work out. Does wonders.

Oh and lets not forget isn't Texas like #1 for obesity in America?
Let's ask the ladies if they notice fucktards ever increasing hairy beer guts making their junk disappear into folds of skin. That being said, I am tired of the scales hookers use being regularly off by 10-20 lbs. but that just goes with the territory. Civi ladies do the same thing.