50 to 60

I guess this is for providers. Does 50 to 60 year old guys bother you? Just seems like the chemistry goes away with some providers if the guy is that age even if they are in decent shape. Should We older guys let our provider know our age to avoid a bad time? Just want to know your thoughts.
I will speak for myself I like older MEN I find myself turning men down in there 20s. I turned some appts last week down because I felt like they were to young for me.
I guess this is for providers. Does 50 to 60 year old guys bother you? Just seems like the chemistry goes away with some providers if the guy is that age even if they are in decent shape. Should We older guys let our provider know our age to avoid a bad time? Just want to know your thoughts. Originally Posted by jazzguy
Would you want to fuck your grandmother or her friends?
I guess this is for providers. Does 50 to 60 year old guys bother you? Just seems like the chemistry goes away with some providers if the guy is that age even if they are in decent shape. Should We older guys let our provider know our age to avoid a bad time? Just want to know your thoughts. Originally Posted by jazzguy
Not at all!
As long as your money is real
Age doesn’t bother me at all … one of my most interesting sessions, about 4 years ago, was with a guy who had to have been in his mid 90’s, he was actually at the stage in life where he was shrinking and hunchback, both his eyes were cloudy with cataracts.

I’m not even joking when I say it took him about 10 minutes to get to my door when it takes most people 50 - 70 seconds. When I looked out of the peep hole and saw him I almost didn’t open the door, but then I thought to myself I am a professional and I could very well be the last piece of pussy he ever gets, I just decided I would treat him with the same care and sensitivity that I would if I worked in a nursing home.

Its funny because at that moment I though I was doing him a favor but come to find out, he ended up doing me a favor. He was so nice. He was born and raised in Houston in the early 1900’s and the story’s he had were amazing. He had such a zest for life. His children, grandchildren and great grandchildren were blessed to have him in their life.

After he left I had a new found respect for him and men his age who “hobby” .. he could of easily just sat around his house alone and withered away, but he was still out living life and getting new pussy … what a great man.

With all do respect, I wouldn’t doubt at all if he has passed on by now.
I totally agree age is just a number..as long as your a gentleman and enjoy life as much as I do then age does not matter to me..I know there are some ladies who like young studs but Ive had older men that had more stamina then my youngest guy...so go figure ( besides Ive always been attracted to older men)..even when I was a teenager ...its all about having fun and getting naughty ...and like Brooke my oldest was 80 and that was 12 years ago he told me he was at Pearl Harbor...he was an Arizona survivor...and hes probably passed now too..you are only as old as you feel darlin..
thanks for the responses ladies.....this is good information to know...i'm not in my 50's, but I am in my 40's so the "acceptance" is much appreciated
I have a client who is probably about 55 or 60 years old I really don't know how old he is but he spoils me to death and when we are in the mall I hold his hand just as proud as I can be!

He flys me to exotic places And treats me like a princess I love older men they are the ones who really know how to treat their women!

I think most providers agree!
Age doesn’t bother me at all … one of my most interesting sessions, about 4 years ago, was with a guy who had to have been in his mid 90’s, he was actually at the stage in life where he was shrinking and hunchback, both his eyes were cloudy with cataracts.

I’m not even joking when I say it took him about 10 minutes to get to my door when it takes most people 50 - 70 seconds. When I looked out of the peep hole and saw him I almost didn’t open the door, but then I thought to myself I am a professional and I could very well be the last piece of pussy he ever gets, I just decided I would treat him with the same care and sensitivity that I would if I worked in a nursing home.

Its funny because at that moment I though I was doing him a favor but come to find out, he ended up doing me a favor. He was so nice. He was born and raised in Houston in the early 1900’s and the story’s he had were amazing. He had such a zest for life. His children, grandchildren and great grandchildren were blessed to have him in their life.

After he left I had a new found respect for him and men his age who “hobby” .. he could of easily just sat around his house alone and withered away, but he was still out living life and getting new pussy … what a great man.

With all do respect, I wouldn’t doubt at all if he has passed on by now. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
So, I'm guessing.....he just sat there and talked with you throughout the session.

Sorry....couldn't help it.
...........both his eyes were cloudy with cataracts...........I wouldn’t doubt at all if he has passed on by now. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Wakeup must be napping.........ijs
So, I'm guessing.....he just sat there and talked with you throughout the session.

Sorry....couldn't help it. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Lmao! Y'all wrong
...but then I thought to myself I am a professional and I could very well be the last piece of pussy he ever gets... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
See, this is the problem with providers today. You take a guy who has lived 90 years, and you fuck him knowing that the last memory he may have is fucking a fat sperm whale...

Way to ruin 90 years of good memories...
Wakeup must be napping.........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Sorry...work...text me for a faster response...

The cataract thing is a layup, you know I always go for the higher degrees of difficulty...
50-60? That isn't old or creepy! Stop seeing immature brats and you should be fine. Most of our clients are between 45-55.

Brooke, my first client ever was a very old man too. He used to spank me then make me a cup of tea after.

With all do respect, I wouldn’t doubt at all if he has passed on by now. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde

This could be the most heart felt...and classiest! ...thing I've ever read on this forum!