Swing club [ on- premise ] recommendations

Hi ,

I am looking for recommendations on some on-premise swing clubs in Houston for tonight. Do they require a prior membership ? And what is the crowd mix . I dont want a crowd predominantly 60 + or so !! LOL!

Thanks .
Sorry for the double post.
TMZ is all that comes to mind.
http://www.themysteryzone.com/

FRIDAY: Per couple $40.00 (Single females FREE)
Single Male $60.00 Plus Membership! *Restriction to VIP area, FREE but must be accompanied by couple or single female

*I think they closed Cave.*
Thanks. Yes , Club Cave is closed. How is Club Taboo ? Havent seen too much info on it.
Back off friend. LMAO

Hi ,

I dont want a crowd predominantly 60 + or so !! LOL!

Thanks . Originally Posted by delimex007
TMZ on 1960 is the most upscale one in town. Single males allowed on Wed and Fri nights. Check out their web site for all the info....slurp~~
Dress code says 'collard shirts'. WTF is that? What if I'm wearin beet or broccoli? No need to discriminate. LMFAO
I am looking for recommendations on some on-premise swing clubs in Houston. Originally Posted by delimex007
Damn good question...been thinking about asking it myself.

DG - thanks for the feedback on TMZ

JB - lol - I think all you really need is the collar. The rest of the shirt is probably optional
Dress code says 'collard shirts'. WTF is that? What if I'm wearin beet or broccoli? No need to discriminate. LMFAO Originally Posted by JBravo
LOL, I think they mean that tee shirts are not acceptable.
hmmm... may have to check this out. I've always been intrigued by the swinger scene but as a single woman, been too chicken to check it out.
Ok I will take on for the team, Sanaa you can take me as your date. Just PM me with the date so I can clear my evening for you.
lol. sounds like a plan! do I get one of those lovely moustache rides as a bonus?
I was gonna go to TMZ with a client, and they weren't open till 9. We had already spent multiple hours together and he had half bottle of vodka in him, so I didn't get to go. It was 60 for couple to go into the lounge and extra 30 to go to the back for EVERYTHING! Missed my chance