length between tours.....

Ok question,

I travel fulltime and always looking for the best options.....I was in Houston a couple weeks ago but might stop back thru in a couple weeks........so what should be the length between visits?? what is too soon??

Thanks!
The key to any operation is whether there is a demand

I think if you offer a unique menu of options that aren't readily available in the market then frequent visits would be very profitable....
Dallas definitely offers an immense set of skills and they are surely desired anywhere she goes
awwwww thanks sexy miss E....purrrrrrr!!!
&
Thanks Norm!
It depends on your client base, i.e., if you have a mix of regulars that like to see you frequently and non-regulars who are interested in seeing you. I think it varies based on the lady. Some do well coming through town every 2-3 weeks while some can come through town a couple times a year and get little business.
yea...I think I may give it a few more weeks.......most of my great repeats are gonna be out of town.

I appreciate yall!
woohoo! lookin forward to sept 8th and 9th!!
hopin to meet "the legend"
woohoo! lookin forward to sept 8th and 9th!!
hopin to meet "the legend" Originally Posted by knotty man
And I can tell you from multiple visits with that young lady that she deserves more kudos than she's received. She is stellar in every way. Be prepared for the hottest time of your life.