restaurants mcallen

I know i am always asking but what is a good authentic mexican food restaurant. Tu sabes... comida mexicana. Not taco palenquie. Something that is good for lunch...
Depends really, I'm from Sinaloa and our Mexican food "sazon" is way different the say Coahuila's "sazon". I'm more of a seafood kinda guy so Culichi and La Laguna are my "go to" spots, but you can also never go wrong with Pollos Asados La Cabaņa in Edinburg.
Palenque Grill is the one that has the best variety and quality
Puro taco palenque jiji.. i want something real good... Is there no mom and pop places?
Taco Palenque!! You already know and I'm not even from there.
Costa Mesa
Yes majesty it is good but lunch and dinner everyday gets.... i am about to head out to downtown maybe find some little place to enjoy..
Yes majesty it is good but lunch and dinner everyday gets.... i am about to head out to downtown maybe find some little place to enjoy.. Originally Posted by Evisdoll01

Just make the drive to Corpus. We'll go somewhere to eat.
Just make the drive to Corpus. We'll go somewhere to eat. Originally Posted by Majestycctx
She makes the drive to corpus and she won't have time to eat... At least not at a restaurant 😈
Google quite helpful.

As trip advisor has it's top 10 restaurants in McAllen.

I am a foodie and find taco palenque to be like stripes.(good food after the club).however you have

1.)Republic of Rio Grande

2.)Pappadeux(My favourite) Not a Mexican restaurant

3.)Costa Mesa

4.)The Patio on Guerra

5.)House and Wine Bistro

There are great places in McAllen.
You're a beautiful lady, there are guys that would love to meet you for a dinner at one of these great places. (Or one of their favourite)and have you for dessert ������

Now for mom and pop places IF EVER in Laredo you MUST try El Meson and Charlies Corona.

Au Revoir!
❤Sophia Bvlgari
Did you find a good place to eat?
Google quite helpful.

As trip advisor has it's top 10 restaurants in McAllen.

I am a foodie and find taco palenque to be like stripes.(good food after the club).however you have

1.)Republic of Rio Grande

2.)Pappadeux(My favourite) Not a Mexican restaurant

3.)Costa Mesa

4.)The Patio on Guerra

5.)House and Wine Bistro

There are great places in McAllen.
You're a beautiful lady, there are guys that would love to meet you for a dinner at one of these great places. (Or one of their favourite)and have you for dessert ������

Now for mom and pop places IF EVER in Laredo you MUST try El Meson and Charlies Corona.

Au Revoir!
❤Sophia Bvlgari Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur

I'll be in Laredo next weekend. I stop by at Charlie's Corona for a drink everytime I'm over there. Everytime I go in there they ask for you. Anyway happy hobbying!
She makes the drive to corpus and she won't have time to eat... At least not at a restaurant 😈 Originally Posted by Hunter 510
LOL!
Soon very soon...visit being planned...
Y majesty...Dos tacos caseros de harina... Con salsa picante y pepinos... Dr peper... Taco Palenque.. jiji