You know your deep in the hobby when

These things happened this week...

You pull into the HEB parking lot and the gal in the car next to you was a provider you saw 3 months ago.

You see a hot ad and visit this new provider..
Only to find it's a provider you already seen multiple times and she's on her 4th name change. Still was awesome..

Wtf.. I need a break..
Sounds like a backpage girl jiji. When your the best you do not need to change your name. Once Eva always Eva.. jiji.. bessitos pappii and how have you been?..
Good one Eva! ��
Thank you rgv. But it is a fact a true provider will never do a name change. It confuses not only you gentalmen but for us as well jiji. You look at the girls who post on backpage here today gone tomorrow eccie girls retire jiji. Bessitos papii.
������
Oops, well said Eva
Sounds like a backpage girl jiji. When your the best you do not need to change your name. Once Eva always Eva.. jiji.. bessitos pappii and how have you been?.. Originally Posted by Evisdoll01
Hey love. I'm doing well. I think it's time for me to change my name and number too. It's hard to find someone that is a good... Fit .

I agree with the name changing theory... That's all I will say...

Are you in town now? If so, how early can you come out to play?

MTny
Hi Ny i have been doing well. You can read my add and my newest review jiji. So yes intown for few days. I am trying to visit more often and also expand into all of South Texas... but to stay on topic jiji you would think name changing would be a turn off but then again your talking back page. I know you have luck but... i think your chances are always better with a well known provider with lots of reviews... just saying...
No luck just money and the ability to walk away . I usually don't read ads here so. Miss when u are in town. Necesito una mujer que darme una cita mas temprano en la mañana.. como a las 6:30. Estoy listo ahora mismo pero no encuentro una cita asi voy el trabajo.

A que hora en la mañana puede estar lista. Si es mas tarde que a las 6:30 entonces es mas difil. Necesito salir el trabajo y no es bueno .

Digame...
Sabes una mujer hermosa necesita su sueño de belleza... es la forma temprana. Empiezo normalmente en 9:00 a veces 8:00 si la persona es alguien que ha revisado... bessitos
He revised una mujer antes.. Me pregunto es si una mujer puede reunite en la medio. Kisas 7:30.. no tengo mucho tiempo pero yo tengo conversacion y dinero. ��
¿Cómo es esto en el tema?
Translation for the other gringos: How is any of this on topic?
¿Cómo es esto en el tema?
Translation for the other gringos: How is any of this on topic? Originally Posted by DocHolyday
It's the coed forum, as long as they are not calling each other names it's fun to follow this courtship, or scheduling (but what is the real difference) down its path.
Cute��
I'm just glad I don't have to get up that early.