Courpus

Any recomendation for things to do during downtime in the bayfront area of Courpus. Best places to eat. Things that are must sees. It has been so long since i been in courpus and it changed so much. Also, places were people know spanish jiji.
You wouldn't have down time if you didn't cancel appts
Im sorry i couldnt make it in time blame your border guards who kept me at the bridge for 4 hours then wait in line another 3 hours for permission to travel just so they could look at me yesterday. I left monterrey at 9am and didnt cross until 3pm Monday. I emailed you all this...Then your checkpoint today another 2 hours just so the men could all look at me again. I only had to cancel one apointment yours and i told you yesterday and even today i would try but it would be very hard and up to your checkpoint guards.

Then when we tried to rescedule the time you wanted i was already booked for a 3 hour apointment by one of your friends here in courpus... so again i apologize....but if you think i can cancel a 3 hour apointment for your one hour i can not. My finance do not alow me. i offered you other times but you refused to move. Remember your email you only had that one time. Also for your information i left the RGV at 930am today with a driver who knows courpus and didnt eat and didnt get lost and i got to courpus after 130pm. If you think i am not telling the truth ask your friend RJ. He will tell the struggle i have had to get here.

So do not be mad or be upset i do not control how backward your borders have become.... and the other time i canceled my whole trip because my 5 year old son went to the emergency room and had to have emergency surgery. So i drove back but i emailed each person and had my friend rjdiner post so everyone would know.

And i do purpose schedule downtime. I do enjoy seeing what is out there. Shoping Food or music or seeing things i do enjoy. Sorry you are upset but if i do cancel it is because of something i can not control.
Hey Hon:

Sorry you got your thread hijacked. But getting things back on topic, some of the best restaurants near the bay front are on Water Street (Viet Nam, Thai Spice, and Aka Sushi are seafood primarily). If you want to go down on the marina Harrison's Landing and Landry's are on the water amidst the sailboats. I would put their food a notch below the aforementioned Water Street eateries I suggested but they'd be a nice lunch option.
The Art Museum of South Texas has a nice restaurant (Hester's) and the option of some very nice exhibits to view (http://www.artmuseumofsouthtexas.org...hibitions.aspx). It's about a 1 mile walk from the Bayfront hotels but if you appreciate the fine arts, it is the best we have to offer. A cab ride would be less than $5.

Enjoy the city. I, for one, am glad you don't book back to back as others have suggested and take some time to smell the roses.
...just so the men could all look at me again. ... Originally Posted by Evisdoll01
I can't say as I blame the border patrol for wanting to look at you. If it had been me I would have been looking at you a whole lot longer Your very sexy young woman. Love your showcase pics and reviews!!
Im sorry i couldnt make it in time blame your border guards who kept me at the bridge for 4 hours then wait in line another 3 hours for permission to travel just so they could look at me yesterday. I left monterrey at 9am and didnt cross until 3pm Monday. I emailed you all this...Then your checkpoint today another 2 hours just so the men could all look at me again. I only had to cancel one apointment yours and i told you yesterday and even today i would try but it would be very hard and up to your checkpoint guards.

Then when we tried to rescedule the time you wanted i was already booked for a 3 hour apointment by one of your friends here in courpus... so again i apologize....but if you think i can cancel a 3 hour apointment for your one hour i can not. My finance do not alow me. i offered you other times but you refused to move. Remember your email you only had that one time. Also for your information i left the RGV at 930am today with a driver who knows courpus and didnt eat and didnt get lost and i got to courpus after 130pm. If you think i am not telling the truth ask your friend RJ. He will tell the struggle i have had to get here.

So do not be mad or be upset i do not control how backward your borders have become.... and the other time i canceled my whole trip because my 5 year old son went to the emergency room and had to have emergency surgery. So i drove back but i emailed each person and had my friend rjdiner post so everyone would know.

And i do purpose schedule downtime. I do enjoy seeing what is out there. Shoping Food or music or seeing things i do enjoy. Sorry you are upset but if i do cancel it is because of something i can not control. Originally Posted by Evisdoll01
Best response ever!
You would have been held up my border forever..
I know this may be off topic but i want to thank all of you in courpus. The city has some wonderful things to see and do. I also enjoyed the view of the sun comming up over the water. I promise to those of you who i could not schedule and those of you who were out of town i will be back soon... Fill up my inbox box again and i promise i will visit your beautiful city. I am thinking monthly?? Let me know what you think.. Again thank you papiis y bessitos a todos.
Lo siento much por las problemas.

Perhaps we can entertain you in San Antonio some time.

I know many gents who'd love to meet you!

Maybe you can come up next week, por favor.
San Antonio is hard just because of the distance. Remember im 3 hours from McAllen and another 4. We will see i would have to do alot of planing and have to look at costs. I purposely try to stay at...Staff Edit, no rates, mtw...because i can book my apointments without a problem.. what is a good rate for me to use? Hotels in McAllen are 65 to 80 a nigh CC was 115....