new pic and a question

Guys...for your lady playmate what is your hair preference?
long,short,curly,straight,fave color?? Or does it not matter/or just depends on your mood at the time?

Gals...what kinda guy gets your "horny meter" activated?
Bald,long hair,normal hair,salt n pepper??

I personally like my gal to have jet black hair..something so sultry n seductive bout silky shiny jet black hair!
(yes,i luv luv luv Morticia from Addams Family)

And my type guy depends in my mood at the time
I luv luv luv bald guys..salt n pepper hair..long hair ( Jason Mamoe mmmm)... and I luv beards! And I might be weird,but it turns me on to see a pair of sexy tanned calves in a man!!

Headed home soon...new pic
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_6096.jpeg (69.9 KB, 101 views)
Beautiful pic! Agreed on dark hair.
Well now i know why you love me. I have a beard of
As long as she has hair, I'm good. But there IS something about a redhead with medium to long hair that really gets to me. Must the Irish side.
Guys...for your lady playmate what is your hair preference? Originally Posted by DallasRain

Ponytail so you have something to grab when riding her doggy style.
As long as she has hair, I'm good. But there IS something about a redhead with medium to long hair that really gets to me. Must the Irish side. Originally Posted by mizurymule
i agree but you got me thinking if i ever been with a true redhead both up and down.
i agree but you got me thinking if i ever been with a true redhead both up and down. Originally Posted by CatMan4u

If she is a true redhead up, then she is down.