Clarity please on this

I'm confused and seeking some guidance. If there is a sting at a spa or if I'm at a motel with a provider, do I run the risk of catching a felony if I haven't mentioned anything about money for services. I've seen three ladies so far, great time. It's just the other chatter about going to a certain amp concerns me. I want to go there but I absolutely can't afford any time in jail.

I believe I follow the rules to keep myself safe. If I'm missing anything please enlighten me. If I go into an amp without mentioning money for service am I safe if there is a police raid
You should give more worry about getting killed in a crash while driving there.
What spa are you interested in? As far as independents do your homework and see established ladies. The new ones are the ones you need to be leery of. And STAY away of the deposit/booking fee scam.
  • r66
  • Yesterday, 04:23 PM
What spa are you interested in? As far as independents do your homework and see established ladies. The new ones are the ones you need to be leery of. And STAY away of the deposit/booking fee scam. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Probably the one on highway 6 that has a review like every hour.

As to the OPs question - if they didn't see/hear you pay her for anything other than her time & massage and there is nothing incriminating (e.g. surveillance camera in the room - I don't know if there are), I doubt they'd have a legal case.
Raid to a popular FS Spa coming soon? Get the cell number to your favorite provider y’all if you haven’t already.
Thanks for the advice. I have been eyeing this amp but honestly the latest comments have given me serious concern because I'll lose everything, but I'm having so much fun I want to keep doing this. Just don't want to have my pants down anywhere with a lady and the police break the door down. Very scary.
Don’t wear pants, problem solved, lol.
I love my wife and I adore my family. I'm here because my wife absolutely will not have sex with me anymore. It's very frustrating. I'm lucky to have sex with her once every 2 months. She's always busy with our adult children and grands. So no sex, but she warned me if I ever cheated on her I'll lose absolutely everything. So this is why I'm rethinking everything in regards to doing this and at the least how can I do this without a problem, especially with raids etc
if shit feels off, get out. cops telegraph just about everything.

if it feels chill, enjoy yourself.

indies are safer than brick and mortar facilities imo. the setups are incalls tgtbt where the date has a bunch of unusual requests and micromanagement.
So no sex, but she warned me if I ever cheated on her I'll lose absolutely everything. So this is why I'm rethinking everything in regards to doing this and at the least how can I do this without a problem, especially with raids etc Originally Posted by Foxtrotdancer
Getting a massage at a massage parlor is not illegal.
But your wife will eventually figure it out regardless. She is there to make you miserable & will soon notice that you aren't as miserable as you should be/used to be. Side pussy is usually the reason.
^^^ agree. Be careful of wife tracking your phone! I only see ladies that are established, no newbie’s. I get no sex at home. Have set up OTC deals with strippers. See some from seeking.

To be extra careful I use a separate phone for connecting with ladies. Hide phone in truck.
Thanks for all of the advice. I absolutely love my wife and adore my Grands. I am driven here because literally she will not have sex with me. We are both in our late 50's . I've tried everything with her. Roses etc. she has zero interest in sex so I found this site through a stripper at the Ritz.

I'm a nurse practitioner by trade. If I am caught in a raid I literally will lose my license and have no way of surviving. So again thanks for all the advice. I honestly couldn't live in the hell hole of absolutely no sex. Just can't go to jail
Or pick a spa that os open 24x7 and go at some ungodly hour. I seriously doubt a raid will happen at 3 am
If it is a sting where the rather unattractive undercover female cop is offering anal and everything else for a price. And if you say yes be prepared to be joined by some burly cop.
If you are at a spa and getting a non-therapeutic rub down, that is not illegal.

So not the end of the world in regards to losing . This is a community property state and your kids are grown.