MOM/DTR

Anyone have an interest in a Mother/Daughter scenerio?
Anyone have an interest in a Mother/Daughter scenerio? Originally Posted by alaine
yea if it's really your daughter. Iam not much for fantasy when it can be reality.
Sure why not.
Incest much?
Would come closer to finding a Sis/Sis Fantasy than anything else.
The M & D thing would be nice IF they both were hot lookin', both open minded and, of course...they MUST have sexy, lickable feet!
there is an identical twin sister duo in New Orleans

it all sounds interesting!
This is Elisabeth speaking and not the moderator Elisabeth.

Although I know a few fun ladies who pretend to be mother and daughter, and that's fine, I find it a real personal issue if a REAL mother and daughter were working together and ahhhh...interacting with each other in a sexual manner.

I do age play some. And I "think" that I'm fairly open. But the mother/daughter thing just gives me a yuck factor that just doesn't sit well at all.

Sorry.

Alright ... I'll put my moderator hat back on!

Good topic.
Incest, the game the whole family can play....

The theory of it, yes, the actual Mom / daughter - I am with EW....

PPE
Funny story......... PM me
I seem to recall a review of a MFFF where the females were a grandmother, mother, and granddaughter. They are/used to based out of the DFW area.

• Gulf2
  • 04-23-2011, 07:28 AM
This is Elisabeth speaking and not the moderator Elisabeth.

... And I "think" that I'm fairly open. But the mother/daughter thing just gives me a yuck factor that just doesn't sit well at all.

... Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Ditto. Well said.
Identical Twins are on my bucket list, and a sister duo would probably work too, but that's about it for relatives for me.
If they are both consenting adults of legal age, I see no problem.
I went out with this one chick for 3 years. She kind of had a hot looking mom. Dressed like she was 23, had great legs. Well, in one of our many moments of intoxicated fantasy discussions, she admitted to being having those kinds of thoughts about her mom. When she talked me through a fantasy scene with me as the slave and her mom being the dominatrix... well lets just say those jeans now have a dick hole in them. *boinggggg*