how long for PA???

How long does it take to get PA upgrade? I've PM'd - got a letter of approval but ...nothing.

I can't get to any of the extras..still "Registered Member"? Is there something I need to do??
  • BIG C
  • 04-22-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm not sure who you've PMed asking about PA, but if it's me, then sorry for the no response.....If you've submitted a review that you would like credit for PA, then send me the link to the review and if the review gets approved, then you'll get the 6 weeks for the review.....Otherwise, you can purchase PA by sending an email to staff@eccie.net and they'll hook ya up.....
thanks for the response. ive sent links to my reviews to you and HSP previously.

Here are PMs received:

On May 19th
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '
Done. I've put you in for 12 weeks PA based upon the two approved reviews. Should be handled during the next upgrade. Keep those reviews coming to earn more weeks PA.

Thanks!
HSP

''''''''''''''''''
On May 2oth

Welcome!! Your account has been upgraded to Premium Access.

As a Premium Access member you will now have access to a richer set of tools to help you make the most of your hobby experience. These include:.

Not on yet..
Dude, why did you wait 10 months to check on it? I'm usually sending follow-ups to Big C every couple of days!