Review: (Nuevo Laredo) Nite 1 in NL...Cantina Alicia

Date: 08-14-2015
Name: Alicia
Contact Info: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
General Area: downtown near border bridge
Activities: DFK, Breast play, Nipple play, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Mish, Doggie, CG (x3)
Session Length: 10 hours
Fee: 900 pesos ($57.00 US), but could have gotten away w/600 pesos ($38.00 US) see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length...Brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: 5'2"..B's w/dark brown responsive eraser nips..groomed hairy Vag..although she said she didn't have any kids, she did have a "mommy tummy" (she was a little pudgy around the middle)..personality-wise, she's a little spitfire..very fun to hangout with.
Recommendation: Yes
forgot to put weight in Physical Description...was approx. 120-125 lbs.
Good stuff,

Thanks for the 411.

SF
Good review "Wingman". Can't wait for our next trip! Can't wait to hear about that blonde you took back early on night two. Looking forward to reading that one.
Were the Federalies on the street with their AK47s?
Yes...for the entire weekend, 2 or 3 times i saw a 3-truck convoy of Federalies..for me, it was no different than seeing SAPD on the streets.
So this was in downtown and not in LA zona? Please tell me they don't got a donkey outside the Cadillac bar?
Appreciate the review! Great read and info.
one thing i thought about after returning to the States was that while across the border i was never concerned about LEO or doing an LE check...what a concept, meet some ladies at a bar and then go handle your business and everyone is happy...a win-win.
I wonder if this kind of action can be found across from Del Rio in Acuna?
i might be able to do some Recon in Acuna come Sept.
I have business associates that live and work down along the valley, telling me not to go to any of the border towns. They say I'm too white and will get in trouble. I used to go to Acuna years ago and always had a great time. Stayed at Hotel San Antonio and never had any issues. But it was in the late 80' and early 90's. I'd like to go, but I think the wing man set up would have its advantages. At least if you wound up in a predicament someone would know where you where at.