Encounter: Dates with Kaiti

Date: 07-14-20
Name: Kati Ann
Phone: 585-250-1313
Email Address: na
URL / Website: Tryst.link
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Suburban hotel south of the lake.
Hair Length and Color: Brunette touching below shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Around 5'6". Soft skin clear of any bites. Man mades hwp. She does work out.
Recommendation: Yes
That's the review? She is one of the more elite (aka pricey) providers. Come on, spill.
Sounds like he said it all in ROS
Zolika is your handle Eastern European? Does it translate to no reviews?
zolika

DIMINUTIVE OF:zoltán, zsolt
LANGUAGE FAMILY:afro-asiatic > semitic > central semitic > arabicORIGIN:arabic NAME ROOT:SULṭAH > SULṭāNNATIVE NAME ROOT:SULṭAH (سلطة) SULṭāN (سلطانة)MEANING: This name derives from the Arabic “sulṭah > sulṭān”, meaning “strength, authority, rulership, authority, power". Sultan is a noble title with several historical meanings. The dynasty and lands ruled by a sultan are referred to as a sultanate (Arabic: ṣalṭanah). A feminine form, used by westerners, is Sultana or Sultanah; though the very styling misconstrues the roles of wives of sultans.
That's the review? She is one of the more elite (aka pricey) providers. Come on, spill. Originally Posted by zolika
Me thincks...that you have no idea what the ROS is. Or that it even exists. Also, you have no clue who da 'phonse is. The man has more real cred than almost anyone here. Seen 'em all and done most of 'em. In many cases, long before anyone else.

Lemme put it this way: I've been on the fence with her. If he sez she's good....I'm probably jumpin.

Nice one, 'phonse. As always....

Something off with her. But she is a spinner, so there's that.
As always, nice review!
Zolika is your handle Eastern European? Does it translate to no reviews? Originally Posted by alphonse1948
Its Slovakian!

It means another handle from a banned account.
zolika

DIMINUTIVE OF:zoltán, zsolt
LANGUAGE FAMILY:afro-asiatic > semitic > central semitic > arabicORIGIN:arabic NAME ROOT:SULṭAH > SULṭāNNATIVE NAME ROOT:SULṭAH (سلطة) SULṭāN (سلطانة)MEANING: This name derives from the Arabic “sulṭah > sulṭān”, meaning “strength, authority, rulership, authority, power". Sultan is a noble title with several historical meanings. The dynasty and lands ruled by a sultan are referred to as a sultanate (Arabic: ṣalṭanah). A feminine form, used by westerners, is Sultana or Sultanah; though the very styling misconstrues the roles of wives of sultans. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nicely written.....