URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Callaghan, near Fredericksburg
Activities: L+, NE SE
Hair Length and Color: Dark, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 40+, not typical Asian slim but slightly bigger, big tatas for an AMP, skimpy short dress
Recommendation: Yes
CS.. clear out your messages.

There is a new grouping of spas. So far it's Rose in Schertz and Massage Haus off Thousand Oaks. These were historically legit shops.

Who has the details on the others in this grouping? Can't figure out if this is worth the time to follow the providers from shop to shop.. or not.

PM ok if it's UTR.
Is more possible? Like the location
What's a grouping mean?
Maybe grouping means several shops owned by a single person?

Here's the previous ECCIE post with the handy low cost handy list.

Also my dick is so big that I have writer's block about it. Errr, writer's cock about it. I'm going to think of some way to hint that my very big member is very big. You'll see.

Finally March Madness is almost here - time for the 3rd annual CS AMP March Madness tournament!
LOL at the Spa March Madness challenge by ChrankShaft.

Look forward to it.

TLoS
I went last Sunday, and need to post my very NO review of Sasa or Sasha there.
What am I missing about Hondo Texas?
Oops again.. I was trying to correct this post but was replying to a PM from another person

For the boards -- Swan (not Rose) in Schertz and Massage Haus -- at least two are in new common ownership together and changes levels of service.

If the ownership is the same the ladies will rotate -- if we know the correct groupings we can keep track of the providers better. I offered one set (Swan / Massage Haus) was hoping others would post up too.
Possibly Rongs is part of that group, one of the girls from Rongs filled in at the Haus.(Lucky was her name) Yes the menu defiantly has expanded at the Haus! I think Lisa is Managing (Haus, Swan, and Rongs)
Agree with workaholic.. found this news yesterday too. 3 total so are in this grouping. Don't know any of the names is this group yet.

Was told from another monger not confirmed group was: Stone SATX, QQ SATX, QD NB, Heavenly Foot NB, Golden Hands SMTX. Was told this group has two grouping -- legit and high volume and will rotate based on location supply / demand
Hondo = 100
I was back in that part of town 2 days ago, and happened to drive down Callahan and by the center Crystal is in. In the section of the center that the spa is in, there were ZERO cars in that lot. None. I hope they get the message.