Premature GOP high five

• WTF
  • 03-25-2017, 04:23 PM
Fake news
Fake news source too .....
C'mon WTF even for a intellectual master mind such as yourself this is pretty weak.
If someone starts a thread with a link but is too lazy to explain why it's worth my time to read it, I pass.

Evidently WTFagboy is taking his cues from houstonmilfdebbie/sassysue. They're both on the same intellectual level.
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2017, 06:17 PM
C'mon WTF even for a intellectual master mind such as yourself this is pretty weak. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Even I am not immune from the intellectual regression one gets for even thinking about posting in this cesspool...

I think it is a wise move for Trump to drop the whole subject, no use in beating a dead horse. When Obamacare proves it can't stand the test of time, that's when Democrats will be willing to act appropriately. Until then stay strong, stay healthy and just in case stay credit worthy.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 03-25-2017, 06:41 PM
I think it is a wise move for Trump to drop the whole subject, no use in beating a dead horse. When Obamacare proves it can't stand the test of time, that's when Democrats will be willing to act appropriately. Until then stay strong, stay healthy and just in case stay credit worthy.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The big losers will be the Tea wackers from the GOP... Trump will make a deal with the rest of the GOP and the Dems and tell the hardliners he tried it their way.

Obamacare is not in the dire straits they make it out to be...except in certain parts of the country
Fake news source too ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Do you have an issue when ECCIE repubtards use the New York Post as source?
Perhaps I should have said irresponsible news source instead of fake news source ..... most of us realize that if you start a thread and want us to take it seriously, then you would NEVER use CNN, MSNBC, yahoo.com, apple.com, or ANY New York newspaper as your source .....
Or breitbart, or the Huffington Post, or the Wall Street Journal ..... do you get my drift? .....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3008640

. Originally Posted by WTF
Meyerland Monkeys be going "Apeshit"... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_vwIb_6G40

The big losers will be the Tea wackers from the GOP... Trump will make a deal with the rest of the GOP and the Dems and tell the hardliners he tried it their way.

Obamacare is not in the dire straits they make it out to be...except in certain parts of the country Originally Posted by WTF
LOL, but's it's perfect remember you told us so 24 million people blah, blah, blah.
Tell us which parts of the country will it not be so good? Let me guess, the most affluent ones.

LMAO, it is so funny how you liberals are walking back on obamacare in less than 24 hours. I mean did you just find out on CNN is was going to implode. Dumb MF's
which parts of the country will it not be so good? Let me guess, the most affluent ones.
Originally Posted by canuckeight
No, where claims paid out far exceed premiums collected. One of two things will happen, a premium increase of 30% or the health insurance company will stop selling health insurance in that state.
No, where claims paid out far exceed premiums collected. One of two things will happen, a premium increase of 30% or the health insurance company will stop selling health insurance in that state. Originally Posted by flghtr65
Bingo.