DonT Care 3: The walking dead

• Trey
  • 07-14-2017, 12:40 PM
Alright hopefully this will be the final push and trumpers will move on to failing at taxes. As a recap we had a bill, it died. Then, like zombie Jesus it came back from the dead drug its ugly ass to the Senate. They tried to dress that mother fucker up but its a zombies still ugly and stinky. So they said "give us a min we will pretty it up". Went back threw some makeup on it, spay some fabreeze on that shit. But by now everyone knows that ugly sob is dead, and has been dead for a while. No matter what you do that thing stinks its ugly and wants to kill you.

So how far will this go?
Will trumpcare live on to be worshipped by trumpers like zombie Jesus?
Will they finally give up and try to work together?
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2017, 01:05 PM
They are going to pass this...Trump will sign it. If you think they give a shit about the average Joe, you're sadly mistaken...they care about their big time donors.

I'd be shocked if this does not pass but I've been wrong before.

Trump is waiting at his desk pen in hand.
  • WTF
  • 07-14-2017, 01:13 PM
Trump is waiting at his desk pen in hand. Originally Posted by wordup666
Hopefully he croaks right at that desk, pen shoved up his fat ass!
Then, like zombie Jesus it came back from the dead drug its ugly ass to the Senate. Originally Posted by Trey
I am perplexed. How do you drug an ugly ass to the senate?
I hope this latest one FAILS again. In fact ALL I WANT to see them do is what they PROMISED back in 2012 and 14, AND REPEAL IT...
I am perplexed. How do you drug an ugly ass to the senate? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
The airhead stoner! he knows all about that drug stuff
The airhead stoner! he knows all about that drug stuff Originally Posted by gary5912
+1

The only thing puffin' stuff understands, and he can't understands no more!
  • Trey
  • 07-18-2017, 07:00 AM
Woke up, puffed some stuff. Saw the zombie died. That mofo stunk anyway. Oh well.

Trump still won!!! Whoo!!!

Lol. I know thats coming. Anyway. A new beast will be born. Will they try full repeal? The cbo scored that worse than the plans Republicans came up with.
cbo is not a reliable source for scoring legislation.
Trumpcare died.

Now they just want to shit on everybody. Serve us right for letting them try and figure it out.
They are going to pass this...Trump will sign it. If you think they give a shit about the average Joe, you're sadly mistaken...they care about their big time donors.

I'd be shocked if this does not pass but I've been wrong before.

. Originally Posted by WTF
It's Health Insurance. It doesn't matter what ya call it Obamacare, Trumpcare. At the end of the day its nothing but junk and will impose tighter regulations on our Healthcare, in other words ,what methods of treatment Doctors use to treat patients and how doctors get paid. The charlatans in Government will never come up with a sound Healthcare Insurance plan that will be truly affordable and beneficial to the people of this country as long as Big Pharma and the FDA are involved, ever. So there is no use in worrying about it.

Jim
Trumpcare died.

Originally Posted by bamscram
Trumpcare? Trump had nothing to do with the creation or idea of this bill unlike Obama. This McConnell's fuck up.
DOA.

Lemmings heads be like "BOOOM!" and shit.

Twitler will be pouting about this but it's his fucking job to make the America. Health system work.

Where's Jared????